Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are one of the most obnoxious people I’ve ever “met,” but I’m dying to know your stance on abortion just for shits and giggles. And I’m not being a hater, you really are obnoxious- just stating facts. Oh and please don’t respond with some “okay LEAD004, who’s only posted 69 times btw...” nonsense. You had .01% of credibility and then you lost that bit when you started making fun of people for not having a lot of posts? That was very Trump-like of you. Somehow thinking that the amount of posts someone has is related to their intelligence or something? I have no clue, but it’s as ridiculous as calling 2 World Wars “beautiful.” Any way, I digress.
?

But, seriously.... your thoughts on abortion?
So you’re just guna ignore my question? I guess that’s what people do when they can’t justify their opinions. ?
Wait, who’s the obnoxious one?

Wait, who’s the obnoxious one?

That’s not being obnoxious... PT feeling the need to chime in on EVERY single thing since they joined and responding to anything everyone says is obnoxious. I don’t think PT knows how to just STFU. Me asking a question and wondering what the answer is, is far from PT’s constant need to give his/her .02. I am not obnoxious, I just don’t like PT ignoring me because PT clearly can’t explain an opinion that’s reasonable.

That’s not being obnoxious... PT feeling the need to chime in on EVERY single thing since they joined and responding to anything everyone says is obnoxious. I don’t think PT knows how to just STFU. Me asking a question and wondering what the answer is, is far from PT’s constant need to give his/her .02. I am not obnoxious, I just don’t like PT ignoring me because PT clearly can’t explain an opinion that’s reasonable.
I’d rather read a Pushing Tin post myself, ymmv......

"PT just posted again!!???!?!?!"

Because there’s no substance? Again, to each their own. But when a tough question presents itself PT ignores/hides under a rock but continues to “like” posts.

With that being said.... I was just awarded a trophy for “can’t stop” for posting 100+ posts. Now I understand what fuels PT’s shenanigans! Ridiculous accolades! It makes SO much more sense now. Omg. I’m enlightened! ?

I'm like 98% sure you're another one of his alter-egos...View attachment 4216
Damn it. How’d u know? Was it the substance? The rapid change? We really have to be better at this. Fffffaaaaahhhhhhhkkkkkkk

How are things going at those “reduced hours” facilities? Indications that they are going back to normal or shutting down? Wasn't stage 3 of the FAA COVID contingency plan to close small facilities temporarily? Wonder if those places are hearing more rumors of that or going back to normal.

So everyone just give up on training then?
We keep getting the same story month after month.
1. Rumors about training coming back
2. A "date" which training expected to resume
3. 1-2 people with "sources" saying they are testing something/it's going to happen.
4. Training hold thread reignites and there's general hope for the future.
5. Crushing defeat by way of "testing went poorly" or "training suspended indefinitely"
6. A thousand posts about how NATCA/FAA is shafting the trainees and then a thousand more posts about how the trainees aren't getting shafted.
7. Repeat Steps 1-6.

I read on Reddit yesterday that maybe they aren't updating trainees because there's nothing TO update trainees about. After reading that I have entered the final stage of grief: acceptance. Just keep paying me, the rest is out of my control and that's all there is to it.

I wish they'd atleast get the Stage 4 trainees spooled up again, plenty of empty scopes to quick look from and stretch the plug to. There is some trainable traffic every so often.

I guess they want a national uniformed commencement of training. ??‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom