Vaccine Time Off Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been a lot of places that have already been through this (hospital systems, airlines, etc) and the the mandates have been successful in getting people jabbed. The amount of people quitting or getting fired is below 5% in all theses cases.

Yeah no, try triple that, at least in this case:

17FEF889-7C6D-4E98-9BB2-2F96336F9A9F.jpeg

I think there’s going to be a lot more resistance than you people think, especially if they start mandating boosters.

God damn you’re reaching. The Supreme Court has held that the so called general welfare clause, being part of the preamble, has no legal bearing and invests no power to the government nor rights to the citizenry. It’s flowery words and nothing more.
The general welfare clause is the chief for taxation as a means to provide the general for the general welfare, it's been a staple in several big time supreme court cases and is both defined and provided by Congress. It's a fairly significant clause.

As well general welfare is referred to in the preamble, but the clause itself is Article 1, Section 8, Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution. Very common for people to confuse the preamble with the actually Constitutional Article.

It states "The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;"

Last edited:
Imagine bring a growth care worker and not believing in medicine.
The typos make this more hilarious ?

It’s an appeal to authority fallacy, but you’d think they have more experience seeing the side effects of the jab and what happens when you don’t get it, so maybe there’s a reason they don’t want it, and they should be listened to more instead of shunned.

The typos make this more hilarious ?

It’s an appeal to authority fallacy, but you’d think they have more experience seeing the side effects of the jab and what happens when you don’t get it, so maybe there’s a reason they don’t want it, and they should be listened to more instead of shunned.
Most nurses are dumb as shit with no real education, I’d love to see the vaccination rates in doctors compared to nurses

Most nurses are dumb as shit with no real education, I’d love to see the vaccination rates in doctors compared to nurses

Supposedly 96% of practicing physicians are vaccinated, but of course we should be getting medical advice from CNAs.

Aww found the motives. Nothing like a pandemic to stoke solidarity.

Just out of curiosity what's your back up plan and prior work history generally look like?
Well luckily I have a spouse who also makes six figures, I have a bachelors degree, I’ve had jobs since I was 16. We have been smart with our money and have no debt at all except our house payment and we basically have everything we would really want and need. America is currently full of jobs so I’m not really worried about exactly what I’d be doing and how much I’d be making.

God damn you’re reaching. The Supreme Court has held that the so called general welfare clause, being part of the preamble, has no legal bearing and invests no power to the government nor rights to the citizenry. It’s flowery words and nothing more.
I'm not saying it's legal precedent I'm saying looking out for and doing what's right for your fellow countrymen and community is part of the American ideal and it seems to me there's a lot of red blooded true blue American patriots who seem to forget about that for.....reasons.

Reactions: MKK
If you want or need someone to save your life, a doctor isn’t going to be your first choice, if you intend to survive. You’re choosing a critical care nurse ten times out of ten.
I’d rather a nurse with an actual education

I'm not saying it's legal precedent I'm saying looking out for and doing what's right for your fellow countrymen and community is part of the American ideal and it seems to me there's a lot of red blooded true blue American patriots who seem to forget about that for.....reasons.
Cool. By that logic, Let’s go burn down all the McDonald’s, kill every smoker, and publicly execute everyone who sells or consumes alcohol. We could rundown fat people too, but they can’t really run so…

All of those things would have a positive benefit to our collective health, no?

It’s settled case law thats it’s not for you to decide. It’s up to every individual to decide for themselves. That’s how religious exemptions work. Just because someone from X says it’s ok doesn’t mean it’s so.
It’s also settled that just because you have a religious exemption doesn’t mean you get to keep your job. The employer just has to make a reasonable accommodation to allow you to not get vaxxed and continue your duties. Since there isn’t a way to do this job from home or a separate operational area I’m guessing that’s not feasible for us.

It’s settled case law thats it’s not for you to decide. It’s up to every individual to decide for themselves. That’s how religious exemptions work. Just because someone from X says it’s ok doesn’t mean it’s so.
They’ve also said a reasonable exemption is sending your ass to LWOP. Thats pretty BS is you can claim a religious exemption without proving you are in a religion or that your religion even believes what you are saying

It’s also settled that just because you have a religious exemption doesn’t mean you get to keep your job. The employer just has to make a reasonable accommodation to allow you to not get vaxxed and continue your duties. Since there isn’t a way to do this job from home or a separate operational area I’m guessing that’s not feasible for us.
So, masks and regular testing don’t work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom