Web Scheduler

GulfBravoPapa

⭐SuperStar
Beginning May 18th you will need to log in to my FAA in order to access your schedule online due to security concerns. This is going to be a HUGE pain!!! Thoughts?

Beginning May 18th you will need to log in to my FAA in order to access your schedule online due to security concerns. This is going to be a HUGE pain!!! Thoughts?
Instead of making that change, how about facilities stop using open web sites to pick their RDOs and Annual Leave each year?

A great fix for something not broken. I don't think my phone will auto-save all the fields on the multiple pages that will be required now.

Damn, you guys use websites? We have a binder in the break room that we write in for RDOs and bidding. :)...:cry:

Enroute; All the “official” bidding is done manually with pen on paper. However, everything is typically updated (as bids are made) in excel spreadsheets, and posted online to the Facility’s NATCA page (password protected) via google drive.

Enroute; All the “official” bidding is done manually with pen on paper. However, everything is typically updated (as bids are made) in excel spreadsheets, and posted online to the Facility’s NATCA page (password protected) via google drive.
Is the password the three-letter facility ID?

Is the password the three-letter facility ID?
For the Facility Website: Yes, and until last year that was all that was required to reach the spreadsheet. Someone(s) complained and then a PIN was set up to restrict access to the Bid spreadsheet.

What's all this? I've been on leave and this is the first I've heard of it
I'm out of the country and only heard via email from the Natca rep at my previous facility.

Apparently due to security concerns they are moving webscheduler (to a new program???) behind the FAA firewall. So starting the 19th in order to access you're schedule online you'll have to sign in to the FAA website first (then sign in again??? Idk)

They keep changing log in procedures. Remember a few months ago we all had to do some active directory password BS? Feel like ima have to jump thru hoops to log into the web banger now

Back
Top Bottom