Web Scheduler

This is such a great example of what working for the government is like. People are just SO lazy. Do the least to get by. Why in the past two months did nobody test the system? (Since when they cancelled the rollout last time). Gotta love going with the cheapest bid... That's also why towers around the country are going through mold remediation.

We also have asbestos. They're not getting rid of it though. They just posted a sheet of paper saying where it is. :yay:

I can't believe that nobody has complained about this yet... lol. Seems to actually be working this time though. I still don't understand the need for this.

I can't believe that nobody has complained about this yet... lol. Seems to actually be working this time though. I still don't understand the need for this.

Wtf. I didn’t know anything about it until your post. I’m off today and I tried to log in with my email and I can’t. No idea what shift I work tomorrow lol

Thankfully I have a PIV reader at home so I used that to get in. No idea what the other log in is.

POS myaccess is having issues. Per the banner on the front page there is no timetable for when it’s going to be fixed. Typical FAA

Back
Top Bottom