Web Scheduler

This is so dumb. First time I tried it on phone the email address part didn't load like 3 times, then when I finally got to the part where adding PIN and secret questions, it failed to log in due to timing out or something. Tried again and got in but it's way too many steps now. Also, since it's not just one normal username/password entry page, my phone doesn't recognize it and doesn't save the login info; have to type everything each time. This is a 250% increase in steps to log in. First world problems, I know.

NEW WAY:
1. navigate to home page
2. click log in
3. enter full @faa.gov email address
4. click agree
5. enter PIN
6. enter answer to one of 3 security questions (and you can't make the same answer for all 3)
7. click enter

OLD WAY:
1. navigate to home page
2. click enter (as my log-in info was saved)

I was finally able to get in, but the first 4 times I tried it kept giving me the forbidden access error.

I believe you have to go on a FAA computer and authorize access from a non-FAA computer. We had a big step by step guide in cedar to allow access

This MyAccess service has been really crash-y lately...bunch of people were having troubling signing on to email and LAANC and stuff, so the IT administrator sent out an email FAA-wide acknowleding the problem (not that controllers ever check email) a few weeks ago.

Given that we're talking about WebSchedule, I would imagine there's a ton of new traffic for their crappy authentication service causing it to die again.

What was the point of this again? Being able to access your work schedule from home is kinda critical... and all I keep getting is access denied.

Works for me. I have my access password saved to my iPhone. So it just logged me in using Face ID then I just had to put ly
Pin In. Extra step than before but worked. Now I just have to save the new link to my homepage.

I have an iphone...didn't give me the option to save or autofill any username or password like the old way or like other sites I use.

I have an iphone...didn't give me the option to save or autofill any username or password like the old way or like other sites I use.
I think if you go to the regular my access site and save it there it will work. That’s where it pulled my saved password from.

It's not like there's no way to find out which shift you're working...it was done for years without online schedules (and might still be at some facilities.)
Check the Cru-Art before you go home on your previous shift, text a friend, call the facility, etc....find a way.

Back
Top Bottom