2024 NATCA President Election

He’s aging out
Yeah I meant he could walk into a contracting gig like Rinaldi.

Also, the experience point is kind of bullshit. Why would I want a career air traffic controller negotiating a contract without outside assistance? This is who should be getting paid for consulting...lawyers with extensive experience in government/union relations.

Keep the multi-million dollar convention and CFS circle jerk that just ends up being the same dudes meeting up every year drinking and gambling with their boys. Take those millions of dollars and pay professionals to get us fucking paid. Staffing and safety are the FAA's function, NATCA's #1 priority is getting me a fucking return on my dues.

Last edited:

Also, the experience point is kind of bullshit. Why would I want a career air traffic controller negotiating a contract without outside assistance? This is who should be getting paid for consulting...lawyers with extensive experience in government/union relations.

Keep the multi-million dollar convention and CFS circle jerk that just ends up being the same dudes meeting up every year drinking and gambling with their boys. Take those millions of dollars and pay professionals to get us fucking paid. Staffing and safety are the FAA's function, NATCA's #1 priority is getting me a fucking return on my dues.
Cancel all events until the contract is signed! They really should look at these events and maybe bring something new. They need stuff that’s more accessible that gets people interested in being part of the union.

Right on. ALPA went thru this for way too long. Line pilots, even tho most were union reps also, on the negotiating committee. Meanwhile the company hired professional negotiators, smacking their chops like wolves.

Can we get this Erin White lady to be our president? She knows her shit and how to get the point across

“staffing and safety are the FAAs function”

I’ll never understand acting like that isn’t NATCAs function either. It is pay AND WORKING CONDITIONS. Natca should be getting us more pay, ensuring FAA properly staffs the NAS to mitigate OT 6/10s and allow movement throughout the NAS, and pushing for better equipment and facilities for us.

I’ll never understand acting like that isn’t NATCAs function either. It is pay AND WORKING CONDITIONS. Natca should be getting us more pay, ensuring FAA properly staffs the NAS to mitigate OT 6/10s and allow movement throughout the NAS, and pushing for better equipment and facilities for us.
Yah but why not fight to ban 6/10s and pay us more. You have to make it cheaper to hire more people.

I don't give a fuck about the equipment. Put money in my fucking pocket. If you're working 6/10s and you're working harder to compensate for the lack of staffing when people bang and not requesting fatigue leave, you're part of the problem.

I don't give a fuck about the equipment. Put money in my fucking pocket. If you're working 6/10s and you're working harder to compensate for the lack of staffing when people bang and not requesting fatigue leave, you're part of the problem.
lol ok… thank god you aren’t in a leadership position.

lol ok… thank god you aren’t in a leadership position.
Ok you can keep going to CFS and patting yourself on the back for being Employee of the Year for visiting all the vendor booths for tech we'll never get in our careers. Keep getting all those departures out on time when you're in a staffing trigger and let me know how forthcoming management is with your cash award for being a model employee.

I was just told this story...

When NDJH were here cooking burgers... Jamal got cornered in the bathroom by a member who was upset about the New Orleans sucker punch incident. The member stated "Punch ME! I am for Rich and Mick so do your worst! Hit me right here (taps cheek)". Jamal said "bro no, im just here to take a shit. I already know I'm not going to win EVP, but im still in it til the end for Nick's sake."

So even NDJH knows that Jamal candidacy is DOA. Jamal is hoping Nick wins so at least he can keep his clout that Paul and Trish bestowed upon him. He wants the CBA extended badly, to justify his token part on the contract team. I was also told he has been having alternating bouts between very low dark moments and fits of rage where no one can console him or be around him. The NDJH fall from grace is going to have far reaching ramifications for the union
Best thing I’ve read all week.

I was just told this story...

When NDJH were here cooking burgers... Jamal got cornered in the bathroom by a member who was upset about the New Orleans sucker punch incident. The member stated "Punch ME! I am for Rich and Mick so do your worst! Hit me right here (taps cheek)". Jamal said "bro no, im just here to take a shit. I already know I'm not going to win EVP, but im still in it til the end for Nick's sake."

So even NDJH knows that Jamal candidacy is DOA. Jamal is hoping Nick wins so at least he can keep his clout that Paul and Trish bestowed upon him. He wants the CBA extended badly, to justify his token part on the contract team. I was also told he has been having alternating bouts between very low dark moments and fits of rage where no one can console him or be around him. The NDJH fall from grace is going to have far reaching ramifications for the union
NDJH shouldn't be running. They only want to keep the scammer train rolling.

Ok you can keep going to CFS and patting yourself on the back for being Employee of the Year for visiting all the vendor booths for tech we'll never get in our careers. Keep getting all those departures out on time when you're in a staffing trigger and let me know how forthcoming management is with your cash award for being a model employee.
Love how you keep hanging on to tech when staffing is the biggest issue facing our profession but you pretend it’s not NATCAs responsibility. Unlike you I expect more from natca didn’t know y’all want less, weird.

Cucks gonna cuck.
Cuck calling out NATCA to fix more than just pay? Something doesn’t add up there…

Do you not see the FAA is handing us “wins” that are just he bare minimum of working the job. They aren’t wins.
Huh

I sincerely hope natca just focuses on securing a pay raise and ignoring every other facet of our job.

Continue having staffing decrease year over year to where the whole NAS is working 6/10s and contract style because hell they will change the regulations to make you work longer, eventually all the radars will be 100 years old causing significant incidents in the NAS that could cost all of our careers not to mention our families fly, but yeah safety isn’t important just give me my pay!

And we wonder why we continue to have near misses and safety triggering events. Bunch of clowns growing in this profession. Nevermind the fact the first air traffic control union was created because they were tired of working with shit equipment and dealing with mid-air collisions because the equipment didn’t work. Then when the FAA tried to update the equipment they didn’t consider the input from the people who actually would work with it and it continued to fail. Guess what happened next, PATCO.

Back
Top Bottom