2nd Quarter 2017

I don't want to post it here publically for the sake of people's privacy since it has names and facilities attached to it.

Not a FacRep. Just a guy whose facility just dropped below Cat two for at least a year unfortunately. The list on the union site is in the paragraph that talks about the panel etc. kinda hidden. Don't look down by the previous links.

Welp, MJ was right a few pages back, the tie-breaker is who had their ERR in longer, but your time resets every time you need to update it. For instance, you have been trying to get to a facility for 8 years, but need to update it in December, newly certified trainee puts in for the same facility in November, they see the new trainee as being in for longer and they get the ERR. Fun system right?

I don't want to post it here publically for the sake of people's privacy since it has names and facilities attached to it.
Can you tell me if anyone was picked up from Stt and where no names

It's annoying that I'm trying to get to ZID from ZDV and someone from ZID got to err to ZDV and I'm stuck.

So BWI wasn't able to select any according to the priority placement list as of 2/24, but still managed to select someone from NEW. Of course that makes sense.

Welp, MJ was right a few pages back, the tie-breaker is who had their ERR in longer, but your time resets every time you need to update it. For instance, you have been trying to get to a facility for 8 years, but need to update it in December, newly certified trainee puts in for the same facility in November, they see the new trainee as being in for longer and they get the ERR. Fun system right?
Using ERR submission date for a tiebreaker is the all time number 1 dumbest aspect in a mile long laundry list of dumb aspects.

Back
Top Bottom