4th QTR 2016

If we have multiple err in we will go to the facility that needs people worse right.
Depends how the managers rank you. If facility AAA ranks you 1st, and faclity JJJ ranks you 9th (but can only take 5), you'll probably be going to AAA.

question, my facility has 20 out of 22 FPLs. One has to retire in Oct. would this retirement affect the 3rd quarter err selections?

Last edited:
so 19/22 would be 86%.... meaning cat 2, right??

he would still be counted for AOB, so 20/22 for that. a retirement would be accounted for in the projected attrition for the projected CPC percentage. July isn't out yet, but at the end of june the attrition was projected at 2.8 and projected additions are a little over 4. If nothing has changed in the last month, as of now you should be cat 1.

Some numbers for this panel

63/314 facilities eligible for 1 or more releases (20%)
1576 CPC at eligible facilities (14.82% of CPC)
527 total "vacancies" (141 from N90)
64/314 facilities eligible to make a selection (20.4%)
157 maximum selections. (actual max is lower, I didn't check for when a selection would remove eligibility of further selections.)

Last edited:
Also, only 222 eligible applications.

DCA 6
PCT 5
ARB, AZO, FNT, LAN, PTK, YIP 1 (all same person. someone really wants to live in michigan)
MLU 1
HCF 2
DAY 1
ZAB 1
ZAU 3
ZBW 1
ZDC 2
ZDV 3
ZFW 2
ZHU 3
ZID 6
ZJX 4
ZKC 1
ZLA 1
ZLC 4
ZMA 2
ZME 7
ZNY 3
ZOA 2
ZOB 3
ZSE 4
ZTL 7
MKE 1
MSN 1
SBN 2
BHM 1
MGM 1
STL 2
TUL 1
BED 1
MHT 1
PVD 1
Y90 1
TEB 1
BIS 1
BOI 2
F11 6
PIE 2
SRQ 2
TMB 1
CVG 2
GSP 2
LEX 2
ASE 1
BJC 2
D01 1
DEN 1
GTF 1
PUB 1
HWD 1
OAK 1
SBA 1
SJC 1
SMF 1
BUR 5 (wut?)
EMT 1
LGB 5
ONT 1
SAN 3
SEE 5
VNY 3
A80 8
CHS 1
CSG 1
JAX 5
SAV 3
AGC 1
BUF 1
PIT 3
AUS 1
BTR 1
CRP 1
FFZ 1
LAS 1
PRC 2
TUS 1
U90 2

Last edited:
Hey MJ, were you using the August numbers, or the "out of cycle" September numbers? I'm assuming they are using the "out of cycle" numbers for the panel this week, but can't be sure. If so, those numbers reduce departures across the board but increase center arrival slots. None of it is good for me as both of my desired facilities were on the August list and not on the September list, and the number of eligible departures from my facility went down to 1. Ugh.

How do you know the number of eligible applications? Are those the number of eligible applications to leave a facility, or arrive at a facility?

Last edited:
Hey MJ, were you using the August numbers, or the "out of cycle" September numbers? I'm assuming they are using the "out of cycle" numbers for the panel this week, but can't be sure. If so, those numbers reduce departures across the board but increase center arrival slots. None of it is good for me as both of my desired facilities were on the August list and not on the September list, and the number of eligible departures from my facility went down to 1. Ugh.

How do you know the number of eligible applications? Are those the number of eligible applications to leave a facility, or arrive at a facility?

The stats were based off the first sept (out of cycle). They changed the training success rates, in turn changing projected staffing numbers, which is why they ran it. The panel will use the most recent run.

The post with the facilities is the number of eligible ERR on file to that facility.

Back
Top Bottom