4th QTR 2016

Man you had my hopes up thinking those facilities numbers were numbers of people could be let go. Could you see names for the ones eligible?

Yes.

Alright, I'll give you that one, but my facility is on there with eligible arrivals and we aren't authorized to pick up anyone.

It's facilities the people who are eligible put ERRs on file to. Not necessarily facilities that are able to pick up anyone.

Are you sure PDK isn't on there cause I really want to get out of LOU

Yes.

So the NCEPT team is going off of numbers from July 25th not this most updated spreadsheet on KSN. Why go off of outdated numbers, we just had a guy check out last week that puts us at 90% but he said I wasn't on their list... Man this blows my mind.

So the NCEPT team is going off of numbers from July 25th not this most updated spreadsheet on KSN. Why go off of outdated numbers, we just had a guy check out last week that puts us at 90% but he said I wasn't on their list... Man this blows my mind.

They'll use the August (22nd i believe) Priority Placement Tool. Check the meeting minutes for the last panel. They've followed the same process for the past ones. ERR submission deadline -> Execute Priority Placement Tool about a week later -> Make selections first week of the new month.

Hope your guy certified before the 22nd, and your ATM actually updated his staffing workbook.

They'll use the August (22nd i believe) Priority Placement Tool.

It looks like they're going to use the modified numbers from the first part of September, which are vastly different than the August numbers. Check the KSN website for the "out-of-cycle" vacancies and eligible to leave lists.

I was eligible with the August numbers, then my two desired facilities both dropped off the list when they changed to the September numbers.

Also, only 222 eligible applications.

DCA 6
PCT 5
ARB, AZO, FNT, LAN, PTK, YIP 1 (all same person. someone really wants to live in michigan)
MLU 1
HCF 2
DAY 1
ZAB 1
ZAU 3
ZBW 1
ZDC 2
ZDV 3
ZFW 2
ZHU 3
ZID 6
ZJX 4
ZKC 1
ZLA 1
ZLC 4
ZMA 2
ZME 7
ZNY 3
ZOA 2
ZOB 3
ZSE 4
ZTL 7
MKE 1
MSN 1
SBN 2
BHM 1
MGM 1
STL 2
TUL 1
BED 1
MHT 1
PVD 1
Y90 1
TEB 1
BIS 1
BOI 2
F11 6
PIE 2
SRQ 2
TMB 1
CVG 2
GSP 2
LEX 2
ASE 1
BJC 2
D01 1
DEN 1
GTF 1
PUB 1
HWD 1
OAK 1
SBA 1
SJC 1
SMF 1
BUR 5 (wut?)
EMT 1
LGB 5
ONT 1
SAN 3
SEE 5
VNY 3
A80 8
CHS 1
CSG 1
JAX 5
SAV 3
AGC 1
BUF 1
PIT 3
AUS 1
BTR 1
CRP 1
FFZ 1
LAS 1
PRC 2
TUS 1
U90 2

Facilities with valid ERRs that are not eligible to select anyone off this list (according to the "Out of Cycle" list):

BOI
BTR
BUF
D01
DEN
LAS
LEX
MGM
SAN
SBA
TMB

Also, there are 59 more ERRs than there are vacancies for those facilities. I expect about 150 selections if they use the out of cycle list.

It looks like they're going to use the modified numbers from the first part of September, which are vastly different than the August numbers. Check the KSN website for the "out-of-cycle" vacancies and eligible to leave lists.

I was eligible with the August numbers, then my two desired facilities both dropped off the list when they changed to the September numbers.

I was told by a rep they are using July 25th numbers which seems really dumb to use month old data in my opinion..

Just got an email today forwarded from my Alt. RVP with a Priority Placement Tool spreadsheet and a note that said it would be the numbers used for this panel. These numbers say they're from August 30th, but they incorporate the new (and inaccurate) training percentages from the September "out of cycle" edit. However, the numbers for picking up people don't match what they had on the "out of cycle" edit either. I'm not sure what they are doing, and I'm not sure they know what they're doing either.

All I know is that each quarter my chances of transferring look worse and worse because my desired facilities are either picking up new hires instead of ERRs or are frozen and can't let anyone leave or arrive. I had a glimmer of hope with the August 25th numbers, but that disappeared in about a week.

New PPT to be run tomorrow(September 9th) and the NCEPT panel will make selections on September 22nd. Per email from the national office.

Remain calm. They have everything under control.

I'm not seeing any messages, would someone mind posting.

Last edited:
Remain calm. They have everything under control.

I'm not seeing any messages, would someone mind posting.
From a Stuckmic user.

"The third quarterly NCEPT panel was scheduled to meet on September 9 to address the placement of existing ERRs. This meeting has been postponed due to a collective lack of confidence in the data utilized in the most recent iteration of the Priority Placement Tool (PPT). The panel will reconvene on September 22 to conduct the quarterly NCEPT.

As background, the NCEPT panel has been working to incorporate facility specific training success rates (column N) into the calculations of the projected CPC to target ratios. For the prior panels, terminal facilities were utilizing a system average of training success rates based on data from facilities of similar type and levels. After much work, it was thought that these facility specific success rates had been calculated and they were then incorporated into the PPT released on August 30th. However, in a further review of this information, there were a sufficient number of questionable data points that led to a joint determination that the NCEPT panel will not move forward making placement decisions based on an uncertain underlying data set.

In order to avoid any prolonged delay in continuing with the movement of personnel to those facilities in need, the panel has decided to revert back to the original training success rate calculations contained in prior PPTs and utilized in the previous NCEPTs. Another PPT will be run, distributed on September 9th and the panel will move forward based on that information on September 22nd. The original deadlines for submission for consideration this quarter will remain in effect (no ERRs received after the previously advertised August 16 deadline will be added for consideration). A revised list of applicants will be released to the facility no later than September 15 in order to accomplish a facility prioritization. Facility rankings will be returned by September 21and provided to the NCEPT panel.

The NCEPT panel is committed to making this process work and more effectively move controllers throughout the system. As part of that commitment, we will continue to strive to ensure the data used is reliable, accurate and transparent."

I got the email as well, I'm not sure if this is good for me or not lol I know I wasn't eligible on old numbers but we gained a CPC. 2 weeks ago that should be added tomorrow. Let the fun begin.

Back
Top Bottom