A80

That’s good to hear. My ATM said no way on the COS on my side. Looks like I will have to elevate it up!

Sorry to hear that. I was surprised that I didn’t end up having to elevate things to get mine. Natca originally suggested this:

Send an email to your ATM and cc your FLM and Facrep. Word it something like this:

“Now that I have my firm offer letter with a release date of 1/7/18, and in accordance with the 2016 CBA under Article 29: Section 4, I am requesting my Change of Station excused absence from 12/28/17-1/1/18 and from 1/4/18-1/6/18.

Please respond to this request in writing no later than the close of business on Friday, November 10th.”

If you get a denial response, then have your Facrep talk directly to the ATM about the wording of Article 29 and how COS SHALL be approved. If that doesn’t work, have your Facrep escalate it to the regional level.

In my situation, my ATM responded to my original email by telling me that I needed to make my request through my immediate manager. So in the end, my FLM approved all the days I was asking for.

Nice. I wonder how many others will start that day too. My husband will be at least one other one starting that day. Hoping they are able to get us into a training class pretty quickly.
3 of us start on Dec 11 and go in to class for FD the following Monday. Then the following Tuesday after Christmas we start radar classroom. From talking to the support manager for training, they don’t play games when it comes to starting new trainees.

3 of us start on Dec 11 and go in to class for FD the following Monday. Then the following Tuesday after Christmas we start radar classroom. From talking to the support manager for training, they don’t play games when it comes to starting new trainees.

Oh nice. Do you know which line you’re assigned to already?

Nice. I wonder how many others will start that day too. My husband will be at least one other one starting that day. Hoping they are able to get us into a training class pretty quickly.

Yeah when I spoke with the training manager he was uncertain about classes starting the new year because of the special selection panel. He believed there was already 6 of us coming in that day and that was weeks ago, I don’t even know if you and your husband were counted.

Oh nice. Do you know which line you’re assigned to already?

Ok correction. Just talked with Gillis the training manager 8 of us will be there the 8th and 3 will join us is that will be getting there in late December.

Right we are scheduled to start FD a week later than Radar a week after that. Kind of follows what Sugarfoot1 was saying.

He did tell me that I am tentatively schedule to a “C” line.

Ok correction. Just talked with Gillis the training manager 8 of us will be there the 8th and 3 will join us is that will be getting there in late December.

Right we are scheduled to start FD a week later than Radar a week after that. Kind of follows what Sugarfoot1 was saying.

He did tell me that I am tentatively schedule to a “C” line.
I’m tentatively on “A” line.

I’m tentatively on “A” line.

Nice, my sup that just came from there was an “A” liner. He wanted and was trying to get me on there but we will see. I like working multiple satellites here so I was kind of hoping to do that down there as well. I’m sure I’ll get my fix of airplanes no matter what.

Not much going on tonight with the power outage. I’m sure for some it’s a nice break.

Ya I’m sure if the airlines can get the amount of airplanes needed to move those folks it’ll be a busy couple of days. As in busier than normal for the worlds busiest.

Back
Top Bottom