Austin Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was the SWA pilot’s fault. Took almost 90 seconds to roll after being told FDX was on a 3 mile final.
4 mile final, jet arrival jet departure, like types is about the minimum. Not to mention 2 increasing to 3, and it’s almost a 0/0 takeoff. This is one of the worst deals in FAA history and I’m sure the atsap will protect this travesty.

4 mile final, jet arrival jet departure, like types is about the minimum. Not to mention 2 increasing to 3, and it’s almost a 0/0 takeoff. This is one of the worst deals in FAA history and I’m sure the atsap will protect this travesty.
Was it all combined up? In before they require cic and everything split all the time

I heard he isn’t working til this evening if at all today so his 24 hour window is already gone if he didn’t already do an ATSAP. So ? him.

Me waiting to hear southwest being told to maintain 2,000 traffic above level 3,000 and never was. ?‍♂️

Does anyone know what altitude SWA is released to. He has the FedEx climb to 3 but I never hear the southwest stopped at 2. Prolly should climb the FedEx to like 100 so he can GTFO but I’m not a tower controller

Not a shred of urgency. Hopefully he’s shamed into resigning.

This should be Pete Bootycheeks on Monday!

donald trump GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom