Censorship? Is this North Korea?

I could be wrong but didn't last time someone tried to run (Bratcher) they basically kicked him off a bunch of committees and anyone who supported him they threatened to do the same and did. So it's not surprising there is this much in fighting within the NEB. The consequences are high for the loser and their supporters.
Bratcher did not run, some individuals (members of the NEB) were encouraging him to step up into some leadership roles and instead he freaked. The person you are thinking of was Bryan Zilonis.

Bratcher did not run, some individuals (members of the NEB) were encouraging him to step up into some leadership roles and instead he freaked. The person you are thinking of was Bryan Zilonis.
That's the guy Bryan. Yeah he (Bratcher) I think was sending out emails with some good ideas, I remember liking what he had to say.

It would be hilarious if some nobody from a level 4/5/6 ran strictly on the platform of having zero connections to the current NEB.
I’m getting nominated this year and running for something national. I’ve got 21 years in on the actual floor controlling and don’t give a shit.

They can’t blackball me because I don’t want an article 114 gig and I am Retiring in less then 5 years.

I’m either running for RVP or president. I’ve got a bunch of people at my facility that will nominate me.

Only thing is I am at an 11 now. So it’ll be your move if you want to vote for me.

I showed up at the NATCA solidarity event in my region and spoke to Rich Santa after the Hawaiian NEB meeting while holding a bunch of lei’s I bought from Amazon, I even offered them out. I previously gave them out at our local meeting. Idgaf for the win!

Come at me bro-

I’m getting nominated this year and running for something national. I’ve got 21 years in on the actual floor controlling and don’t give a shit.

They can’t blackball me because I don’t want an article 114 gig and I am Retiring in less then 5 years.

I’m either running for RVP or president. I’ve got a bunch of people at my facility that will nominate me.

Only thing is I am at an 11 now-
Legit if you do it, pm me and when the election forums go up I'll send you a list of questions.

I’m doing it only to provide an alternative. It’s like the none of the above choice on Vegas ballots. I am perfectly happy to finish out my career on the floor.
I figured but a chance is a chance, you know? You have nothing to lose so you can tell the NEB to pound rocks.

Only thing is I am at an 11 now. So it’ll be your move if you want to vote for me.

I showed up at the NATCA solidarity event in my region and spoke to Rich Santa after the Hawaiian NEB meeting while holding a bunch of lei’s I bought from Amazon, I even offered them out. I previously gave them out at our local meeting. Idgaf for the win!

Come at me bro-
Please tell me you’re in the ASO

Please tell me you’re in the ASO
ASO?

No. New England for a little over 6x. But I was a controller for 11 in the eastern, and 4 in the Northwest Mountain Region.

I’m a typical Gen X controller who spent his career on the boards.

However, when the time comes if you want me to win, it’s up to you people to convince others to vote for me and end the status quo. Because I am *not* campaigning. It’s more of me trying to be a moratorium on the status quo-

Or even, send a message because if even 40% of you vote for me, it proves that people are unhappy-

ASO?

No. New England for a little over 6x. But I was a controller for 11 in the eastern, and 4 in the Northwest Mountain Region.

I’m a typical Gen X controller who spent his career on the boards.

However, when the time comes if you want me to win, it’s up to you people to convince others to vote for me and end the status quo. Because I am *not* campaigning. It’s more of me trying to be a moratorium on the status quo-

Or even, send a message because if even 40% of you vote for me, it proves that people are unhappy-
ASO is Southern. I thought you were running for the regional.

I know we talk alot of shit here, but something really needs to be done. The staus quo can not be maintained. I'd be glad to help however I can with someone who is running against the status quo.

Back
Top Bottom