December (Q1) 2020

I apologize if this has been discussed, but I couldn't find it: Will a facility release people until they are below 85% or until another release would result in staffing being below 85%?

I apologize if this has been discussed, but I couldn't find it: Will a facility release people until they are below 85% or until another release would result in staffing being below 85%?

Based only on the fact that if my facility loses 1 it goes below 85 and that we are able to release one right now it's option 1.

Once a facility is a Category two or one they will release people until the projected number is below 85%. You can determine this by increasing the number of people in the "Committed Outbound" column of the Priority Placement Tool. CPC onboard column will not change until those people actually leave the facility.

Once a facility is a Category two or one they will release people until the projected number is below 85%. You can determine this by increasing the number of people in the "Committed Outbound" column of the Priority Placement Tool. CPC onboard column will not change until those people actually leave the facility.
For the sake of an individual panel you also have to sort hypothetically take that body out of the AOB. For example if your AOB is 85.1 and your Projected is 95 you can't release like 10 bodies to get to 84.9 Projected. In this example you could release 1.

What is this ncept target column im seeing on the ncept page now? Has it always been there. Its a different number from the possible gains

For the sake of an individual panel you also have to sort hypothetically take that body out of the AOB. For example if your AOB is 85.1 and your Projected is 95 you can't release like 10 bodies to get to 84.9 Projected. In this example you could release 1.
The AOB won’t change until someone actually leaves so you could have 10 or more as committed outbounds. Many facilities have lots of committed outbounds. All that matters is the current AOB and projected are above 85%.

What is this ncept target column im seeing on the ncept page now? Has it always been there. Its a different number from the possible gains

Don't remember seeing it before. Could be the number of selections a facility can make under the new rules?

Don't remember seeing it before. Could be the number of selections a facility can make under the new rules?
New NCEPT target language is staffing to 85%. To clear the confusion over number of selections. Previously it displayed selections to natl avg

The AOB won’t change until someone actually leaves so you could have 10 or more as committed outbounds. Many facilities have lots of committed outbounds. All that matters is the current AOB and projected are above 85%.
The AOB won't change until the day a body walks out the door, correct. But you can't just look at Projected for eligible losses. The previous example holds true. If you're 1 body above the AOB threshold then you can lose 1 body even if your Projected is 1000%. If you don't lose a CPC before the following panel then you'll be eligible for 1 loss again. And then the panel after that same thing until you lose a net CPC

Looking at the list, CVG is at 12 eligible to get 2 selections. They picked up 6 off last panel, any reason to believe that they won’t get another 2 this round or will they be ineligible this round with new rules?

Looking at the list, CVG is at 12 eligible to get 2 selections. They picked up 6 off last panel, any reason to believe that they won’t get another 2 this round or will they be ineligible this round with new rules?

that's gain to national average. their projected is 86.4. they probably wont receive anyone.

What you said definitely makes sense and I do think you are correct. However, not counting the big three facilities (N90, ZNY, C90) that only leaves 32 slots open on the next panel for transfers assuming nothing drastic changes on the next PPT. That would be by far the smallest number of ERRs in an NCEPT panel to date.

The priority placement on NCEPT page now has the "up to 85%" pick up number. Number on the left is priority, number on the right is pick ups to 85% (not sure if it also calculated 30% ratio)

Attachments

• IMG_20191109_152347_01.jpg
    IMG_20191109_152347_01.jpg
    776.1 KB · Views: 211
What's the ppt?/ncept data on the 27th? Just a final running of the facility numbers? Also, is there a way to ensure your facilities numbers are correct? It shows we can only let 1 go and I'm pretty certain it should be 3 or 4 now.

What's the ppt?/ncept data on the 27th? Just a final running of the facility numbers? Also, is there a way to ensure your facilities numbers are correct? It shows we can only let 1 go and I'm pretty certain it should be 3 or 4 now.
If you look at the KSN ncept page you will see they have a PPT that is for reference only to make sure it’s correct. You might try that and get with your FacRep.

Back
Top Bottom