December (Q1) 2020

What's the ppt?/ncept data on the 27th? Just a final running of the facility numbers? Also, is there a way to ensure your facilities numbers are correct? It shows we can only let 1 go and I'm pretty certain it should be 3 or 4 now.

Also if you have a supe that's cool you can ask them to check staffing work book on the AAP website.

What does the headers "Current Temps" and "Temps Inbound" mean? Do they count for staffing like CPCs/ATCS inbound?

Do any of you guys remember if there were any 2nd round selections last panel under the new guidelines? (Special circumstances allowing a 9 or below to select above nat avg)

Do any of you guys remember if there were any 2nd round selections last panel under the new guidelines? (Special circumstances allowing a 9 or below to select above nat avg)
I think there was one selection outside of the new guidelines. I never took the time to actually see what facility it was to.

I understand that the 85% AOB is a hard rule for NCEPT selections and that the 85% projected has language allowing for possible selections. Does anyone know if any facilities actually selected above 85% projected?

Back
Top Bottom