December (Q1) 2020

Management has a reason to deny it now, “training initiative”

There are very difficult people out there but I have never seen a training initiative be used on anyone. If you're not there then you're not there. And they can't project anything on you especially if you even haven't drawn maps yet. There is absolutely no reason to deny you.

Like others have said, your experience was unique, and management isn’t under any obligation to accommodate that leave. No MOU I’m aware of has the requirements you list, unless you’d like to cite one. No need to spread false information.

Meeting Minutes from FY20, 1st Quarter NCEPT meeting.

Attachments

• FY20 1st QuarterDecember NCEPT Meeting Minutes - Final.pdf
    168.4 KB · Views: 261
I just got my FOL and the cip % is not factored into the salary. HR is telling me lts not included on offer letters, just base and locality. Will i see the CIP added onto my salary on LES when i get my first check from the new facility? Anyone else experiencing this?

I just got my FOL and the cip % is not factored into the salary. HR is telling me lts not included on offer letters, just base and locality. Will i see the CIP added onto my salary on LES when i get my first check from the new facility? Anyone else experiencing this?
It isn’t included in the base and runs out the last couple pay periods. It’s shown on your check like night differential.

Back
Top Bottom