Digital Training Flashcards

Kappa468

Anyone know of that website trainees use to make flashcards where it saves them so others can access in the future? I think some trainees at ZNY were using it but I can’t remember what it was. I’d imagine there’s a whole bunch of cards made up for different facilities there.

Quizlet or Cram are pretty solid.
Quizlet x2. Great for importing imagines to build maps, create flash cards, generate tests (fill in, multiple choice, t/f), etc...

My Academy class heavily used Quizlet and would share them amongst each other. I’ve continued making Quizlets for my training at my facility with full intention on sharing them with future transfers/new hires. It works great for sharing.

My Academy class heavily used Quizlet and would share them amongst each other. I’ve continued making Quizlets for my training at my facility with full intention on sharing them with future transfers/new hires. It works great for sharing.
This is a great point that I didn’t mention. There are multiple trainees in my area that have shared information with one another to provide new prospectives and different ways to test one another.

Back
Top Bottom