February (Q2) 2024

Generally you would be right, however we were talking about MIA transfers under the MOU, which to remind you is a lvl 12 facility not open to new hires. It absolutely increases their staffing. Maybe study the context before chiming in next time…
I think they are thinking overall NAS CPC numbers go down for a bit after a NCEPT or MOU pickups. Eventually it will increase staffing when they CPC.

I think they are thinking overall NAS CPC numbers go down for a bit after a NCEPT or MOU pickups. Eventually it will increase staffing when they CPC.
Which is also true, but like I told soul controller, we were just discussing MIA. But I agree with you. This is a long term game.

Generally you would be right, however we were talking about MIA transfers under the MOU, which to remind you is a lvl 12 facility not open to new hires. It absolutely increases their staffing. Maybe study the context before chiming in next time…
"Generally" is the entire point. Plus that 12 can also lose people once it hits 85 percent. You rob from the rich to give to the poor. But if hiring doesn't keep up, everyone is just poor. Transfers do nothing for staffing.

"Generally" is the entire point. Plus that 12 can also lose people once it hits 85 percent. You rob from the rich to give to the poor. But if hiring doesn't keep up, everyone is just poor. Transfers do nothing for staffing.
“Generally you WOULD be right.” was the entire point. Because, again, we were talking about MIA staffing. Not the NAS.

Does anyone happen to know the FOL timeline for the MOU people?
I don't believe there is an FOL timeline. All depends on HR checking on medical, security requirements and whatever else they look at paperwork wise. Doesn't hurt to ask em when it will come if you are waiting for one. Probably takes longer if switching regions too.

I don't believe there is an FOL timeline. All depends on HR checking on medical, security requirements and whatever else they look at paperwork wise. Doesn't hurt to ask em when it will come if you are waiting for one. Probably takes longer if switching regions too.
I asked them and they said exactly what you said 😢

Back
Top Bottom