Enroute Class pass rate

Sucks to get 3rd and go to Oakland but quite a prize for 1/2.
My class had 3/6 and 2 of us went to ZOA. It's actually not that bad here. The only downside so far is just how expensive renting is, but if you room with someone, it's totally fine. The area is gorgeous, weather is always great, and the facility itself seems pretty relaxed.

Training will take awhile as there are now 30 or so trainees here, so they have a backlog to work through. Once you start the phase 3 training, it's not too different from other facilities checkout time. This place gets a lot of bad rep for seemingly no reason.

My class had 3/6 and 2 of us went to ZOA. It's actually not that bad here. The only downside so far is just how expensive renting is, but if you room with someone, it's totally fine. The area is gorgeous, weather is always great, and the facility itself seems pretty relaxed.

Training will take awhile as there are now 30 or so trainees here, so they have a backlog to work through. Once you start the phase 3 training, it's not too different from other facilities checkout time. This place gets a lot of bad rep for seemingly no reason.
Except the training success rate is only 55% for some reason.

Probably because people hardship out because of the COL. Hardships count as a training failure to the facility. I've heard decent things about the facility as a whole, just the COL sucks nuts.
It's that and they have D-sides do a lot more work than most other centers. If you pass your D-side certs, you are basically guaranteed all your R-side certs because you basically already know how to do everything.

He just wants seniority. Don’t buy it.

Back
Top Bottom