February (Q2) 2023

Anybody in AWP got their TOL yet? Still ain't got mine. Work or personal email.

Anybody in AWP got their TOL yet? Still ain't got mine. Work or personal email.
Yes, received yesterday. Call AWP HR and they will send it to your personal email if you need it

I don’t see anything on either page. Natca or ksn.
And I don’t see any info here clearly marked. Am I missing it?
I used to get emails saying these are the dates for the whole year, like 1-2 years ago.

Is everything so “dynamic” and secretive now?

I don’t see anything on either page. Natca or ksn.
And I don’t see any info here clearly marked. Am I missing it?
I used to get emails saying these are the dates for the whole year, like 1-2 years ago.

Is everything so “dynamic” and secretive now?
You’re missing it

Without knowing specifics, my guess is that the candidates ranked higher than you were coming from facilities that already reached their release limit.
Damn that sucks. I probably wouldnt wanna see this list if I was #2-6.

I really wanna know how they rank these things though. I have low level experience and I was high on DFW's list. And not close to the facility at all. Used to work at NFW but I wouldn't think that'd get me high on any 12 list without a call or a visit. Still kinda mad I didn't. It literally looks like they pull names out of a hat.

I really wanna know how they rank these things though. I have low level experience and I was high on DFW's list. And not close to the facility at all. Used to work at NFW but I wouldn't think that'd get me high on any 12 list without a call or a visit. Still kinda mad I didn't. It literally looks like they pull names out of a hat.

ten percent luck, twenty percent skill,
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain

Back in the early days of NCEPT I used to sit with my ATM and go over the rankings. There was one panel where we had about 6 people with paperwork in. Only one had come for a tour and he was ranked #1 presumably because he was a familiar name and seemed like a nice guy when he visited. Everyone else was ranked based on experience except for the one ranked last. She had decent experience but on her employee evaluation her supe wrote “she shows up to work on time” and nothing else. He thought that said more about her than writing nothing in the comments. I thought that was funny

If the ATM from DFW knows he can only pickup 1-2 people he’s just ranking the first 2 and the rest he’ll just leave random so prob just how he got it I doubt he’s going through 25+ people career experience

If the ATM from DFW knows he can only pickup 1-2 people he’s just ranking the first 2 and the rest he’ll just leave random so prob just how he got it I doubt he’s going through 25+ people career experience
That isn’t likely considering the panels don’t pick as many as they can select or they let them pick up more than their allotted number at times. Plus if facilities are picking later in the priority, their top two might be gone and selected already.

They probably put less effort into the later rankings but there’s no way they aren’t at least ranking them all themselves/not randomly.

Back
Top Bottom