Enroute Class pass rate

Blah blah blah let them have some optimism Jesus Christ. Nobody wants to get stuck at ZOA or ZNY this whole “just be happy your at a Z” is garbage. Just because you had to wait 3 years for a D side doesn’t mean every academy grad should too.
Well I didn’t but go off king lol I’m sorry but that’s the mindset that got me through the academy. Nerd….

The whole “you should just be happy with whatever you get” mindset is bullshit and part of the ever expanding toxic culture in the agency. It’s similar to NATCA refusing to renegotiate the contract because it’s ‘as good as it’s gonna get.’ A huge portion of the average controller’s happiness is related to where they end up. There’s no problem in acknowledging that and the fact that the placement system to begin with is severely fucked.

The whole “you should just be happy with whatever you get” mindset is bullshit and part of the ever expanding toxic culture in the agency. It’s similar to NATCA refusing to renegotiate the contract because it’s ‘as good as it’s gonna get.’ A huge portion of the average controller’s happiness is related to where they end up. There’s no problem in acknowledging that and the fact that the placement system to begin with is severely fucked.
I agree with this but this is the unfortunate reality of the agency. Regional hiring should’ve never gone away… you put these academy grads in places across the country and they don’t feel happy and are lonely away from the things that could help them be successful.

Did I wanna end up at the facility I did? No… unfortunately that’s the hand I was dealt. But gotta make the best of the situation…

I agree with this but this is the unfortunate reality of the agency. Regional hiring should’ve never gone away… you put these academy grads in places across the country and they don’t feel happy and are lonely away from the things that could help them be successful.

Did I wanna end up at the facility I did? No… unfortunately that’s the hand I was dealt. But gotta make the best of the situation…
Not sure why everyone is dragging you. Get to a Z and transfer where you want to be.

I understand the upset of not going to a place you want to go to, but the job description did mention relocating. Like they said, there’s always an opportunity to transfer. Just get to any place cpc, and get out.

Back
Top Bottom