Enroute Class pass rate

I understand the upset of not going to a place you want to go to, but the job description did mention relocating. Like they said, there’s always an opportunity to transfer. Just get to any place cpc, and get out.
Are you in the agency or just unaware of how for many people getting out of their facility is almost impossible?

The Agency should do regional hires, not this fuck you, I don't care if you lived in Florida or California, you live in Boston now. Would solve so many issues with transfers. I'm sure each region of the USA has more than enough qualified applicants.
Yupp

If you advertised a 6 figure job that requires no degree or previous experience, with health insurance, pension, etc, and besides going to OKC for 3-4 months, you don't need to relocate?

Places like ZID, ZKC, ZME, ZJX, ZAU, or ZOB would have 10,000+ applicants each

Yupp

If you advertised a 6 figure job that requires no degree or previous experience, with health insurance, pension, etc, and besides going to OKC for 3-4 months, you don't need to relocate?

Places like ZID, ZKC, ZME, ZJX, ZAU, or ZOB would have 10,000+ applicants each
Not even that, but if places like LBB, FNT, and MLU hired locally? There are people in those BFE cities who would kill to have a job that paid 90k + benefits.

Not even that, but if places like LBB, FNT, and MLU hired locally? There are people in those BFE cities who would kill to have a job that paid 90k + benefits.
Top of the pay band at FNT is $94,000 if you stayed there your entire career you'd maybe reach that by then.. depending on raises. It's not like you'd make that within your first ten years of working there.

Top of the pay band at FNT is $94,000 if you stayed there your entire career you'd maybe reach that by then.. depending on raises. It's not like you'd make that within your first ten years of working there.
Ok... 70k + benefits? My point still stands. I'd have happily stayed at the level 5 in my hometown for 25 years if the FAA had let me.

Last edited:
Over the last 12 years I’ve averaged 20% ish? over my base salary due to differentials, OT and holidays. Even if that’s the cap they might still make close to those numbers.

Literally no one at MLU is from MLU, and they all want to leave... but with the median income of the city being less than $20,000... there are PLENTY of people who would take the job if they were able. And some would even be able to pass the training.

pretty decent list for only 4 people passing

They had 11 slots to choose from because six of the original 11 were deferred due to COVID. The student who selected ZAB was deferred from another class. Think there should be a leftover ZFW and ZHU for the class evaluating next week.

We had 5/12 pass today. The list is down to 2 ZJX, 2 ZMP, 2 ZSE & 1 ZBW (2 extra spots from COVID). I'm deciding between ZJX & ZSE. I have not family to take with me and don't have any connections to either place. Which would be the better spot?

Back
Top Bottom