Enroute Class pass rate

For reference: to fail in 2 runs and not get a 3rd when bringing in a 28.5 is a sub 44% average. Lay that at the feet of whomever you want, but "unlucky" is doing a lot of heavy lifting given the numbers.

I guess we live in a world where we would rather blame other people than our own ability to control fake airplanes.

I keep reading this and hearing people blame their shit scores on hard evaluators. People just don't want to admit that they just had a bad run, or that they're just not good. I had the "tough" evaluator who's name starts with a B and rhymes with a certain four letter expletive (what some people apparently say when they see the score they got with him), and I received and 89%. He gave another one in my class a 92%. Granted he's also rumored to have given another in my class a straight up 0%. They didn't make it, and never told anyone their scores.

There are no "tough" or "easy" evaluators. There are evaluators who won't miss a mistake, and those who will. Go into the eval, do the job right the first time, and you'll come out OK. This is a tough job and perfection needs to be the expectation.

I keep reading this and hearing people blame their shit scores on hard evaluators. People just don't want to admit that they just had a bad run, or that they're just not good. I had the "tough" evaluator who's name starts with a B and rhymes with a certain four letter expletive (what some people apparently say when they see the score they got with him), and I received and 89%. He gave another one in my class a 92%. Granted he's also rumored to have given another in my class a straight up 0%. They didn't make it, and never told anyone their scores.

There are no "tough" or "easy" evaluators. There are evaluators who won't miss a mistake, and those who will. Go into the eval, do the job right the first time, and you'll come out OK. This is a tough job and perfection needs to be the expectation.
This. Had B for a NR eval, also around 90%. He was “tough” (would’ve thought I failed right then and there if he didn’t lead off with the score) when he told me what I needed to work on to be successful going into radar, but that’s exactly what I needed.

3/24 Enroute List
ZLA
ZLA
ZAB
ZBW
ZSE
ZMP
ZSE
ZME
ZNY
ZAU
ZAU