Enroute Class pass rate

View attachment 8401
Respect their fucking privacy!!!

Especially the guy who bitched about privacy but had his exact date of every step of the hiring process from application to MMPI to physical to TOL to the other 14 steps built into his signature.
I never said it was I who wanted the privacy, you should learn reading comprehension. I didn’t really care but others did. I was just respecting their opinion. If you are gonna flame me for being considerate maybe you all are the problem. I never once said that I wanted to keep it private, I simply replied to someone who asked if we got our list that we had but classmates requested that we not share it, the fact that I have all that information in my signature should be all the evidence you need that I didn’t care if others knew. I know others knowing doesn’t change anything, I was simply being a good classmate/friend.

Last edited:
A key lesson you learn in training; if you give in and “respect” stupid requests from other people, it’ll inevitably fuck you in the butt.
I think this is a little different than an ERAM problem/controlling, but I understand your point, just know that it’s not me who wanted it to be private, I really couldn’t have cared less. Didn’t expect to be mocked for relaying that information, when every message I have sent, I reiterated I was/am just being nice. I just didn’t want to be the person to post the list and piss off the only people I’ve been with the last 4 months over something trivial. I didn’t think it was a big deal but obviously a lot of people here thought so.

Since our list is public, if anyone would like to answer questions about some of the different facilities, let me know (either here or the discord). Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I never said it was I who wanted the privacy, you should learn reading comprehension. I didn’t really care but others did. I was just respecting their opinion. If you are gonna flame me for being considerate maybe you all are the problem. I never once said that I wanted to keep it private, I simply replied to someone who asked if we got our list that we had but classmates requested that we not share it, the fact that I have all that information in my signature should be all the evidence you need that I didn’t care if it others knew. I know others knowing doesn’t change anything, I was simply being a good classmate/friend.
So which facility are you picking?

oof, probably should've kept that one private.. Did you ask if you could share that?
No one asked to keep it private this time, so I thought I would share with everyone curious. That’s what I planned to do for the list too, but it is what it is.

the class went 15/16
Know anyone in the class that could get in touch with me? Currently at MMAC and wondering their technique on getting 15/16 to pass. Have a class of 16 and we want to do the same, if not get 16/16

Back
Top Bottom