Enroute Class pass rate

I've heard one evaluator in particular was brutal at least to my class. He handed out one 0, and another 10.. heard in the class above us he handed out a 15 or something low like that.. Not sure if those were legit warranted or not, but alot of people wanted to stay clear of him.
You say not to listen to anyone about numbers, then you go and toss out numbers that you heard about from other classes. Again, the advice should be to worry about handling your own business and don’t worry about how hard the evaluator is.

I've heard one evaluator in particular was brutal at least to my class. He handed out one 0, and another 10.. heard in the class above us he handed out a 15 or something low like that.. Not sure if those were legit warranted or not, but alot of people wanted to stay clear of him.

You must mean ****! I had him for my 2nd eval and got an 89 with him. One in my class got a 91 with him. He's fair, he just DOES NOT MISS A DAMN THING! Say some phraseology wrong, he'll catch it. If you know what you're doing and you're confident you'll do well with him. If you suck, your score will suck. Just that simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
You must mean ****! I had him for my 2nd eval and got an 89 with him. One in my class got a 91 with him. He's fair, he just DOES NOT MISS A DAMN THING! Say some phraseology wrong, he'll catch it. If you know what you're doing and you're confident you'll do well with him. If you suck, your score will suck. Just that simple.
Dude, edit the name out of your comment. I do believe it is against the forum policy to use names. Even if it’s not, you really shouldn’t out instructors or evaluators in a public forum.
I had him for a non-radar eval that I didn’t do great on, but I deserved to lose every point I lost. He even felt bad about having to take points. The evaluators all WANT you to pass, and they’re not going to go hunting for points to take (unless you try to skirt the rules and piss them off). I had an evaluator that said “you currently have 100 points. Don’t give me any points. I don’t want them.”

We all heard the horror stories of the “hard” evaluators going into evals. Every point people missed boiled down to nerves, speed, or phraseology being off, myself included.

Know the basics, search for the traffic, be ready at the right speed to take care of it, and move on to the next thing. Don’t get caught up in what you can’t control.

You say not to listen to anyone about numbers, then you go and toss out numbers that you heard about from other classes. Again, the advice should be to worry about handling your own business and don’t worry about how hard the evaluator is.

If you actually looked into my post I was referring to numbers heading INTO Radar. Reading is very key my guy, try it

I’ll leave my story of ol B dawg. He was asleep during a guys eval in my class and they said it was normal for evaluators to close their eyes and focus. Make sense of that one. He also had count chocula and another evaluator telling him how to score things after runs. There are glaringly obvious differences between shit instructors and evaluators and the score you get. I did better overall than people much better than me, and I attribute that to not getting b dawg. Just know your stuff as best as you can and try not to freeze up.

Last edited:
I’ll leave my story of ol B dawg. He was asleep during a guys eval in my class and they said it was normal for evaluators to close their eyes and focus. Make sense of that one. He also had count chocula and another evaluator telling him how to score things after runs. There are glaringly obvious differences between shit instructors and evaluators and the score you get. I did better overall than people much better than me, and I attribute that to not getting b dawg. Just know your stuff as best as you can and try not to freeze up.
I mean it’s just faa employees trying to get a few more years on their retirements. What do you expect.

Dude, edit the name out of your comment. I do believe it is against the forum policy to use names. Even if it’s not, you really shouldn’t out instructors or evaluators in a public forum.

My bad, you're right. For now we'll go with "B dawg" as mentioned above.

I think due to the holiday, thanksgiving. the last class was 1/10/2020 the next one will be 2/6/2020. I may be wrong but a class should be done this week.
the next few: 2/6, 2/21, 2/28, 3/17, 3/24 ,4/14 ,4/30
The class that starts Enroute Training on Thursday this week is the 4/30 grad class.

Last edited:
Anybody from the most recent classes want to post the most recent lists? I'm trying to see something lol.
check the enroute placement list
Pretty sure the ones labeled "reserved for academy graduates" are it. It also shows their class date off to the right.

check the enroute placement list
Pretty sure the ones labeled "reserved for academy graduates" are it. It also shows their class date off to the right.

If I'm reading that correctly, are they forcing more to ZSU again??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom