ZLA
ZDC
ZLC
ZDV
ZDV

Alternates:
ZSU
ZSU
I'm from the '20 bid and hope I get terminal but why is ZDV seem to be the most coveted center? Is it an easy check out or something else? If I was in that class I'd hope I'd get either ZDV or ZMP just for the location alone.

I'm from the '20 bid and hope I get terminal but why is ZDV seem to be the most coveted center? Is it an easy check out or something else? If I was in that class I'd hope I'd get either ZDV or ZMP just for the location alone.
People wanna live in Denver. Controllers are usually active and like going outside

List for next class eval:
ZNY
ZID
ZMP
ZLA
ZDC
ZLC
ZDV
ZDV

Alternates:
ZSU
ZSU
Double Denver, only one of NY/Oakland. That is a list many people wish they had.

Interesting that the lists recently haven't had southern choices outside of ZLA if you want to call LA south. ZAB, ZKC, ZFW, ZHU, ZME, ZTL, ZMA, ZJX haven't been seen much since the academy opened back up I think one or two to ZME and one to ZHU in the last few months.

They’re gonna fall off. Next class gonna be lit. When I was at the academy there was like 2-4 ZLCs on every list. But we also got more picks.
Wouldn't count on that. One of my 2 dream facilities fell off the bottom of the class in front of me, hasn't been seen since.

Back
Top Bottom