FAA Crashpads

FAA Crashpads

FAACrashpads

FAA Crashpads
Housing Provider
FAACrashpads submitted a new resource:

FAA Crashpads - Your Academy housing provider

Your lodging will entail a comfortable residential property in some of the newest construction just 5 minutes from the Academy. You do not need to have roommates to get our rates. The house comes fully furnished with all the comforts of home. Each individual room comes with it’s own flatscreen TV and genie box for watching whatever your heart desires

Read more about this resource...

I've had several acquaintances stay here. All loved it. I'm looking forward to my stay. I love the stipend and how close it is!

I've had several acquaintances stay here. All loved it. I'm looking forward to my stay. I love the stipend and how close it is!
Thanks Andrew! We try our best to make your stay as comfortable and easy as possible. We are looking forward to having you with us!

I stayed with FAA Crashpads back in the late summer/early fall of 2021 while at the academy in OKC. They have a few properties in the same subdivision which is only about 5 minutes from MMAC campus. This allowed 7 of our 9 class mates to stay within walking distance of each other (200 ft across the street). The homes are newer, modern and very well kept. Having the home like vibe with plenty of space for all the classmates was a big plus for studying. We often times grilled on the driveway, went for walks in the neighborhood and discussed classroom problems and theories. We would rotate on whos house we would meet up at as well. The other two who lived at Anatole Apartments would just drive over and park in the driveway. Super easy and convenient. I believe this environment allowed our class to grow together and really contributed to the success we had. Teamwork is what is needed to get through the academy in my opinion. Being able to collaborate at any time was truly a blessing.

The owners are a really nice couple. Young and also apart of the aviation community. They were on top of maintenance, always accommodating, and very communicative. Even at 2 am when we locked our selves out. They provide $150-$300 a month in groceries (per person). We used this to keep the freezers stocked with quick and easy bites to toss in the oven when our class would all get together to study/run problems. Just all around a stellar experience. I would not stay anywhere else if I had to do it all over again.

P.S they also have the absolute best leather couches. Never have I sat in a more fulfilling piece of furniture in my life. They recline and there is plenty of sunlight coming through the windows in the living room. Was just a really good place to focus in and be comfortable. Anyone that has the opportunity to stay here should.

I stayed with FAA Crashpads back in the late summer/early fall of 2021 while at the academy in OKC. They have a few properties in the same subdivision which is only about 5 minutes from MMAC campus. This allowed 7 of our 9 class mates to stay within walking distance of each other (200 ft across the street). The homes are newer, modern and very well kept. Having the home like vibe with plenty of space for all the classmates was a big plus for studying. We often times grilled on the driveway, went for walks in the neighborhood and discussed classroom problems and theories. We would rotate on whos house we would meet up at as well. The other two who lived at Anatole Apartments would just drive over and park in the driveway. Super easy and convenient. I believe this environment allowed our class to grow together and really contributed to the success we had. Teamwork is what is needed to get through the academy in my opinion. Being able to collaborate at any time was truly a blessing.

The owners are a really nice couple. Young and also apart of the aviation community. They were on top of maintenance, always accommodating, and very communicative. Even at 2 am when we locked our selves out. They provide $150-$300 a month in groceries (per person). We used this to keep the freezers stocked with quick and easy bites to toss in the oven when our class would all get together to study/run problems. Just all around a stellar experience. I would not stay anywhere else if I had to do it all over again.

P.S they also have the absolute best leather couches. Never have I sat in a more fulfilling piece of furniture in my life. They recline and there is plenty of sunlight coming through the windows in the living room. Was just a really good place to focus in and be comfortable. Anyone that has the opportunity to stay here should.
I 2nd this. I stayed with them when I attended RTF back in the summer of 2019. Very pleasant experience through and through. I highly recommend them whenever I’m asked where to stay in OKC

I 2nd this. I stayed with them when I attended RTF back in the summer of 2019. Very pleasant experience through and through. I highly recommend them whenever I’m asked where to stay in OKC
Do you get your own place? Or are you placed with a roommate?

Do you get your own place? Or are you placed with a roommate?
Placed with roommates. It’s 3 bedrooms in the house. Master bedroom has its own bathroom and the other 2 share the 2nd bathroom. Whoever has the master bedroom doesn’t have priority for the garage, so that was a nice perk

10/10 recommend Crashpads. Rob and Sarah are super easy to work with. The location is convenient to the academy, clean, and updated.

Back
Top Bottom