Super Salt

???
Staff member
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
ERR Submission Deadline: 1/11/19

NCEPT Panel Date: 2/12/19

CANCELLED BY SHUTDOWN

Last edited by a moderator:
So i'm still a little iffy on some of the details of all this. How often is the National Average adjusted? I have heard it may be at the beginning of each year. If so, how does that affect the number a facility can gain or lose?

So i'm still a little iffy on some of the details of all this. How often is the National Average adjusted? I have heard it may be at the beginning of each year. If so, how does that affect the number a facility can gain or lose?
The national average is never "adjusted". But like MJ said it changes in some capacity every single PPT so once a month.

Does anybody know who to send ERR packages to in the eastern region?
I always go on USA jobs and look for jobs in the region I'm looking for. So if you wanna go to let's say JFK and you see a TEB sup bid you can use the contact info on that TEB bid for your JFK paperwork. Just make sure it's the same region. Sometimes places you would think share the same region like St Louis international (STL) and St Louis downtown (CPS) have completely different regions even though they are close in proximity.

Should we expect any change to the facility rankings from the Priority list now and the one for February NCEPT or its going to be pretty much the same?

Should we expect any change to the facility rankings from the Priority list now and the one for February NCEPT or its going to be pretty much the same?
It changes every month. The change at the end of a calendar year has been drastic in the past because they reset the projected retirement and other losses column.

The change from July to Aug this year was huge. I went from thinking I was gonna get picked up at my 1st or 2nd choice to getting picked up at my 3rd choice. I'm still happy but now I'm going center when I was expecting a level 7 tower lol. Gotta step my game up!!!!

The change from July to Aug this year was huge. I went from thinking I was gonna get picked up at my 1st or 2nd choice to getting picked up at my 3rd choice. I'm still happy but now I'm going center when I was expecting a level 7 tower lol. Gotta step my game up!!!!

They adjusted the CPC target numbers for a bunch of facilities between those two that's why it was such a big shakeup

Back
Top Bottom