February 2019

The change from July to Aug this year was huge. I went from thinking I was gonna get picked up at my 1st or 2nd choice to getting picked up at my 3rd choice. I'm still happy but now I'm going center when I was expecting a level 7 tower lol. Gotta step my game up!!!!
Awesome! Where ya headed?

If I had an ERR in for a facility, then received and accepted a TOL for a TMU position, will my ERRs be removed from the system or do I still need to call HR and remove them?
I just don’t want to block anyone at my facility.

They adjusted the CPC target numbers for a bunch of facilities between those two that's why it was such a big shakeup

It changes every month. The change at the end of a calendar year has been drastic in the past because they reset the projected retirement and other losses column.

So but now currently we should not expect any drastic changes to the facility priority rankings and there possible gains? I mean we are not expecting a reset of the projected retirement and other losses column or an adjustment of CPC targets this time around

If I had an ERR in for a facility, then received and accepted a TOL for a TMU position, will my ERRs be removed from the system or do I still need to call HR and remove them?
I just don’t want to block anyone at my facility.

I think you need to email/call. It may drop out eventually but it's not instantaneous. I knew a guy in a similar situation who got picked up on an ERR after already accepting a TOL.

So but now currently we should not expect any drastic changes to the facility priority rankings and there possible gains? I mean we are not expecting a reset of the projected retirement and other losses column or an adjustment of CPC targets this time around
I'd imagine at the beginning of the year everything is updated. A new year if training statistics is added. Retirements are also probably updated.

Since this will be the first round of 2019 the projected column will be reset vs the last round, so there is potential for a big change

I would expect a drastic change for some facilities from the Jan PPT (timestamped late Dec) to the Feb PPT (timestamped late Jan 2019). Look back to how the numbers changed at the end of last year. All the PPTs are tabbed.

When will the new one be posted on NATCAs website? It’s still stamped 10-24? Want to see the number change/update

Since this will be the first round of 2019 the projected column will be reset vs the last round, so there is potential for a big change

I would expect a drastic change for some facilities from the Jan PPT (timestamped late Dec) to the Feb PPT (timestamped late Jan 2019). Look back to how the numbers changed at the end of last year. All the PPTs are tabbed.

There are some facilities on the current facility ranking list with 0 possible gains but I am hoping by the final list for February those facilities have possible gains at least 1 or more. That would change what I put in for.

There are some facilities on the current facility ranking list with 0 possible gains but I am hoping by the final list for February those facilities have possible gains at least 1 or more. That would change what I put in for.

Why not put in for them anyways?

Why not put in for them anyways?

I will put in for them anyway because they are below 100% but above the national average. My hope though is they fall below the national average because of the first pass second pass in the NCEPT. Otherwise I may have to put in for facilties that are below the national average also. Ideally the facility I want the most is the one thats above the national average right now though

Last edited:
I will put in for them anyway because they are below 100% but above the national average. My hope though is they fall below the national average because of the first pass second pass in the NCEPT. Otherwise I may have to put in for facilties that are below the national average also. Ideally the facility I want the most is the one thats above the national average right now though
If they reset the proj retirements column in January you can consider the current data irrelevant

Last I saw on KSN, the dates are now labeled as “TBD”. So it’s anyone’s guess at this point.
The timetable still says N/A but the public notes towards the bottom of KSN says the 11th. I'd just make sure to have it faxed in before then, at least it gives an arguement to something being "accepted" on time

The timetable still says N/A but the public notes towards the bottom of KSN says the 11th. I'd just make sure to have it faxed in before then, at least it gives an arguement to something being "accepted" on time

Yea I was wondering how can HR accept faxes packages if they are not at the office, but I guess there can be a timestamp as evidence from your fax

I don’t want to alarm anyone, but My Facrep said that he wouldn’t be surprised that if the shutdown continues into late January that they will forego this panel, referencing the similar situation in ‘13. Again, this is hearsay- don’t shoot.

I don’t want to alarm anyone, but My Facrep said that he wouldn’t be surprised that if the shutdown continues into late January that they will forego this panel, referencing the similar situation in ‘13. Again, this is hearsay- don’t shoot.
NCEPT didn’t exist then, but I’m sure the team is furloughed

Our Sup told us that on today's Telecon they said the Feb panel had been officially postponed...... Anyone hear anything else or different?

Back
Top Bottom