February 2019

Our Sup told us that on today's Telecon they said the Feb panel had been officially postponed...... Anyone hear anything else or different?
I hadn't heard anything, but I believe it. I'd have been extremely surprised if they had even tried to make the Feb panel still happen.

Our Sup told us that on today's Telecon they said the Feb panel had been officially postponed...... Anyone hear anything else or different?

So the submission deadline today is also postponed? It be hard to submit paperwork to HR when they are furloughed. I wonder if the printers in the offices are shutdown during the shutdown

I'm not sure if the paperwork is sent over to an actual fax machine or if HR has the fax to email set up but both ways will have a time stamp. Either way if today is still the deadline I sent my stuff over before the shutdown.

Don't have anything so official but I'm in a group with some of my academy classmates and one of them said the NCEPT website had all of its contact info removed and that the old numbers aren't accepting faxes.

The following are the new dates for Q2 NCEPT, which was moved up as a result of canceling the Q1 during the shutdown:
14 March – ERR submission deadline
25 March – HR Staffing Workbook entries completed
27 March – Facility Priority Placement Tool
28 March -- NCEPT data executed
1 April – HR resume upload begins
5 April – HR resume upload complete
8 April – Manager Ranking List published (Opened)
12 April– Manager Rankings completed (Closed)
15 April – P21 prepares data for NCEPT board
16 April – NCEPT convenes/adjourns

At work and just talked to my union rep. He said in a telecon with the great lakes region he was told the next NCEPT is March 6th. Has anyone heard anything about this?

At work and just talked to my union rep. He said in a telecon with the great lakes region he was told the next NCEPT is March 6th. Has anyone heard anything about this?
NCEPT public website says exactly what Robertb wrote above... unfortunately. I did check it yesterday so unless it changed today?

Edit: <<<hey just noticed Tucson is misspelled under my user name..

Last edited:
I heard on a telcon what Robert posted. I don’t think your rep got nor gave good info.

Thanks. I hadn't heard anything about the 6th other than from him but wanted to be sure there wasn't anything out there.

Update: My rep got back to me and said it was the next NEST board that was on the 6th. Mystery solved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom