February (Q2) 2022

I was a product of NCEPT just working out and the stars aligning. I placed an ERR 1 week after CPC and was released within 10 months CPC time on my first NCEPT try…. I swear half of people trying to move around could be fixed if the FAA just placed center people to the center they desire… and small terminal people to locations they desire.

Pretty much every facility needs people (besides your typical top locations I know) but seems like they could “nip it in the bud” so to say right from the get go if they just spent a little time placing people. Maybe I’m naive since I know that’s how they use to do it before my time.

I'm all for a must be CPC for a year or 2 rule, but having seniority baked into NCEPT would be an total disaster.
That would just delay the same thing that’s happening right now….blows me away people at my facility have waited 7,8,9 yrs just to go back to where they’re from. Literally watched 10+ people leave that they’ve trained lol. Imagine the culture of a facility when those are your top trainers….

That would just delay the same thing that’s happening right now….blows me away people at my facility have waited 7,8,9 yrs just to go back to where they’re from. Literally watched 10+ people leave that they’ve trained lol. Imagine the culture of a facility when those are your top trainers….
Doesn't article 60 cover this?

Never heard of people getting out from article 60 but it is in there….also 8yrs, literally a third of someone’s career seems like a bit much to me.
My first facility PSC had to pick someone up because of this. Pre NCEPT though.

ERRs due by COB today (1/20).
I accessed the unofficial SWB and plugged it into the PPT, applied the temporary rules, and these are the facilities as of right now who should be able to pick up this panel:
Get your paperwork in.

A80
A90
ACK
ACT
ATL
BOI
BOS
C90
D01
D10
D21
DAB
DCA
GCN
HCF
I90
IAD
IAH
ICT
JAX
JCF
LGB
MSY
NCT
ORD
PCT
PHL
PUB
S56
SAV
SCT
SDF
TOA
ZAB
ZDV
ZHU
ZID
ZLA
ZMA
ZMP

I accessed the unofficial SWB and plugged it into the PPT, applied the temporary rules, and these are the facilities as of right now who should be able to pick up this panel:
Get your paperwork in.

A80
A90
ACK
ACT
ATL
BOI
BOS
C90
D01
D10
D21
DAB
DCA
GCN
HCF
I90
IAD
IAH
ICT
JAX
JCF
LGB
MSY
NCT
ORD
PCT
PHL
PUB
S56
SAV
SCT
SDF
TOA
ZAB
ZDV
ZHU
ZID
ZLA
ZMA
ZMP
How bout the Facilities that can release ?

Should be able to release in round 1:
AGC
AGS
ALB
ALO
APA
APC
ARB
ARR
AUS
AVL
AZO
BDL
BFI
BIS
BJC
BPT
BTV
BUF
CAE
CCR
CHA
CHS
CKB
CLE
CLT
CMA
CNO
CPR
CRP
CRQ
CSG
DAL
DAY
DPA
DSM
DTW
DWH
ELM
ERI
EUG
EWR
FAR
FLO
FNT
FPR
FRG
FSD
FTW
FWA
FXE
GPT
GRR
GSO
HEF
HUF
ILG
ISP
ITO
JFK
LAF
LAN
LBB
LEX
LFT
LGA
LNK
LOU
LVK
M98
MBS
MCI
MCO
MDW
MFD
MHT
MIC
MKC
MKE
MKG
MMU
MRI
MRY
MSN
MSP
MYF
MYR
NEW
OAK
OGG
OMA
ORF
ORL
P31
P80
PAE
PDK
PDX
PHF
PIA
PIT
PNE
PNS
POC
POU
PSC
PWK
PWM
R90
RDU
RFD
RIC
ROA
ROC
RSW
RVS
SCK
SEA
SEE
SFB
SJC
SJU
SLC
SMF
SRQ
STL
STP
STT
SUS
SUX
SYR
T75
TLH
TMB
TOL
TUL
TWF
U90
VGT
VRB
YIP
YNG
ZAU
ZBW
ZJX
ZKC
ZLC
ZUA

Worth noting: it says in temporary rules that "Facilities are either designated as “gaining” or “releasing” facilities for each round." yet there are several facilities that, by the rules laid out, qualify for neither status. So unsure what happens in that case.

Also, facilities that can potentially release round 2 (to lvl 8 or 9 facilities only) depending on how round 1 goes:)
edit: (see post on next page)

Last edited:
Worth noting: it says in temporary rules that "Facilities are either designated as “gaining” or “releasing” facilities for each round." yet there are several facilities that, by the rules laid out, qualify for neither status. So unsure what happens in that case.

Also, facilities that can potentially release round 2 (to lvl 8 or 9 facilities only) depending on how round 1 goes:
ARR
CRQ
FAR
FSD
FTW
FXE
HEF
ITO
LNK
MIC
ORL
PWM
SCK
SRQ
VRB
Thanks!

After further review based on the latest PPT, it looks like there are actually a lot more facilities that qualify for round 2 releases than I thought. 32 facilities to be exact. I would like to take this moment to apologize to big Natca and say I appreciate everything you guys do and I didn't mean to criticize the ncept decision makers. Thank you for the transparency and working to allow more movement ❤

Also, facilities that can potentially release round 2 (to lvl 8 or 9 facilities only) depending on how round 1 goes:
ARR
CRQ
FAR
FSD
FTW
FXE
HEF
ITO
LNK
MIC
ORL
PWM
SCK
SRQ
VRB
This is all complicated- the list you provided as being able to pick up- would a round 2 pickup have to be on this list also? Eligible for release but didn’t apply for any towers on that list.

Get your paperwork in.

A80
A90
ACK
ACT
ATL
BOI
BOS
C90
D01
D10
D21
DAB
DCA
GCN
HCF
I90
IAD
IAH
ICT
JAX
JCF
LGB
MSY
NCT
ORD
PCT
PHL
PUB
S56
SAV
SCT
SDF
TOA
ZAB
ZDV
ZHU
ZID
ZLA
ZMA
ZMP

Can you do a list of facilities that can pick up in Round 2?

Back
Top Bottom