February (Q2) 2022

Can’t APA pick up 1 to get to 100% projected in Round 2 since it’s a level 8? Don’t see it on your list unless I’m missing something too
What I put on the list doesn't take into consideration of what might happen in round 1. A facility can only either gain OR release per round now. From what I gather looking at the rules, APA can only gain in round 2 only if there are 2 releases from there in round 1. However, would they really do this? Who is to say those 2 releases actually accept TOLs? NCEPT is dumb.

ZSE should be included in this. Their Projected % to target is 88.976, which is .069 less than the national average.
Boys……. stop all driving yourselves nuts and analyzing this shit at such an abstract level. The “rules” might be what the “rules” are for this panel but you know they are going to do whatever the fuck they want and honor whatever side deals they made anyway.

No way they are going to put 2% of the effort you all are doing to analyze it and make sure it’s done exactly right or fair, so don’t get this wrapped up.

Boys……. stop all driving yourselves nuts and analyzing this shit at such an abstract level. The “rules” might be what the “rules” are for this panel but you know they are going to do whatever the fuck they want and honor whatever side deals they made anyway.

No way they are going to put 2% of the effort you all are doing to analyze it and make sure it’s done exactly right or fair, so don’t get this wrapped up.
If this isn’t more true. It’s like dems and republicans meeting together to decide who gets selected. Some dynamic decisions will be made

Question, is the 1/1/22 placement list locked in for the NCEPT about to come out or is one issued separately for that?

Also what does "possible gains to target" or "possible gains to national average" mean?

Last edited:
Question, is the 1/1/22 placement list locked in for the NCEPT about to come out or is one issued separately for that?

Also what does "possible gains to target" or "possible gains to national average" mean?
Gains-to-target and gains-to-avg are how many people the facility would have to gain to make its projected staffing number equal the target staffing number, and how many it would have to gain to make its projected staffing percentage equal the national average of all facility projected staffing percentages.

Not sure about the placement list question.

Gains-to-target and gains-to-avg are how many people the facility would have to gain to make its projected staffing number equal the target staffing number, and how many it would have to gain to make its projected staffing percentage equal the national average of all facility projected staffing percentages.

Not sure about the placement list question.
Thanks, I guess that doesn’t mean they are specifically picking anyone up though this round? Trying to figure it out since I have reinstatement paperwork in to this place but it’s “overstaffed”

When are they going to officially designate whether a facility can release or only gain?
Jan 26th is the Priority placement tool being used for this ncept. If you look at it. It will tell you who likely can pick up and who can release. Someone else in the thread earlier combed through the data and set a list of which facilities can do what

If you put in an ERR for PHL as well as the usajobs bid, are you nearly almost guaranteed to get picked up for it on this panel? No one at my facility has in for either of the two above PHL, and all have in for facilities below PHL.

Back
Top Bottom