February (Q2) 2023

Anyone have the fax number or know if the great lakes region accepts email submissions? I tried the one on the natca website but it didn't receive tried dialing 1 in front of the number and also 9

FYI: SG ain't the HR POC for ASO. MP is the new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aside from getting confirmation from HR that they’ve received your ERR, how do you ensure your name makes it to the panel
Double check your facilities staffing numbers on the official ppt next week to make sure they show your facility as releasing and have all the numbers correct. That's all you can do. If hr screws it up after you get confirmation from them, you can grieve it afterwards when he ATM ranking list comes out and you aren't on it.

Rules and Modifications to the board in February 2023:

Round 1

· Releasing facility must be at or above 85% current % CPC to Target (column L of the PPT) and at or above 85% Projected % to Target (column AA of the PPT).

· Releases stop when the facility drops below 85% Current or 85% Projected % to Target.

· Gaining facility must be below the 90 % Projected to Target

· The order of gaining facilities will be based on the most recent decision lens agreement**

Round 2

· Releasing Facility must be ATC Level 4 through Level 7

· Releasing facility must be at or above 85% current % CPC to Target (column L of the PPT) and at or above 85% Projected % to Target (column AA of the PPT)

· Releases stop when the facility drops below 85% Current or 85% Projected % to Target.

· Gaining facility must be ATC Level 8 through 9

· Gaining facility must be below 90% Projected % to Target

· Selections stop when gaining facility reaches at or above 100% Projected % to Target

The biggest changes I see are they are staffing every facility up to 90% in round 1 this time and round 2 is back to only staffing up level 8s and 9s. The last 2 rules in the round 2 section conflict with each other . My guess is that once round 2 comes around, they will be staffing the level 8-9s up to 100% and they made a mistake including that second to last rule.

Last edited:
Round 1

· Releasing facility must be at or above 85% current % CPC to Target (column L of the PPT) and at or above 85% Projected % to Target (column AA of the PPT).

· The order of gaining facilities will be based on the most recent decision lens agreement**

Round 2

· Releasing facility must be at or above 85% current % CPC to Target (column L of the PPT) and at or above 85% Projected % to Target (column AA of the PPT)

· Selections stop when gaining facility reaches at or above 100% Projected % to Target
So it wont matter what the gaining facilities trainee to cpc ratio is at all this round?

Round 1

Round 2

The biggest changes I see are they are staffing every facility up to 90% in round 1 this time and round 2 is back to only staffing up level 8s and 9s. The last 2 rules in the round 2 section conflict with each other . My guess is that once round 2 comes around, they will be staffing the level 8-9s up to 100% and they made a mistake including that second to last rule.
Missed that 90% on the first rule

So it wont matter what the gaining facilities trainee to cpc ratio is at all this round?
I think they won't be officially including the wording about the 30% trainee ratio going forward but they are still mindful of it. Take MIA for example. Last panel they were above the 30% trainee ratio by a good margin, yet they still picked up their top 3. Maybe it was because they were some of the best qualified people MIA has had available to be selected in a while (FLL,FLL, RSW). Or maybe the selecting committee just felt like picking 3 on that day. Other places that need a bunch of people don't have enough people applying for them to get their ratio above 30%. Take SCT for example. I think they're going to need like 30 people to get to 90% projected and they will select every single person eligible when it's their turn to select. They will probably get 10 or less like they have but even if they got the full 30, their ratio would still be below 30%.

Missed that 90% on the first rule
I went back and edited the first post while you were posting your comment to include the big differences from last round.

I think they won't be officially including the wording about the 30% trainee ratio going forward but they are still mindful of it. Take MIA for example. Last panel they were above the 30% trainee ratio by a good margin, yet they still picked up their top 3. Maybe it was because they were some of the best qualified people MIA has had available to be selected in a while (FLL,FLL, RSW). Or maybe the selecting committee just felt like picking 3 on that day. Other places that need a bunch of people don't have enough people applying for them to get their ratio above 30%. Take SCT for example. I think they're going to need like 30 people to get to 90% projected and they will select every single person eligible when it's their turn to select. They will probably get 10 or less like they have but even if they got the full 30, their ratio would still be below 30%.

I went back and edited the first post while you were posting your comment to include the big differences from last round.
What if they let like trainees that are in a huge backlog go somewhere without a backlog and then let CPC ITs go get certified at the other place in like 3-6 months.

What if they let like trainees that are in a huge backlog go somewhere without a backlog and then let CPC ITs go get certified at the other place in like 3-6 months.
I don't really get what you're saying but all of the people that are at MIA and SCT are CPC-ITs. If you're talking about places like ZNY and N90 with huge backlogs, that's just because the agency hired/placed a lot of those people in the most retarded way possible which is to be expected. I think the best thing they can do for places like ZNY at this point is: 1. Make it an alternate on every single academy list and not force anyone there and 2. Give them a priority bid like C90 with no move money, 3 month priority release, no NEST and pick up everyone who applies. There are currently 8 people in the NAS crazy enough to volunteer to go to ZNY but can't be released. I say let them leave their current facility and stop forcing AGs to go their and sit in the pit for 2 years before seeing the floor.

Back
Top Bottom