February (Q2) 2023

Say the facility you submitted to us 85 percent or higher in both columns and wants to pick you up. Your facility however cannot release you, do they go through deviation processes after that?

Say the facility you submitted to us 85 percent or higher in both columns and wants to pick you up. Your facility however cannot release you, do they go through deviation processes after that?
No. If your facility can’t release you, you won’t even appear on the managers ranking list as a choice to possibly even consider. Your app basically goes in the garbage if your facility isn’t at 85% staffing or better. There’s no deviation process for ERRs

Where do I check what the numbers for my facility were? I have a feeling they aren’t accurate

On KSN, Release rules say " Releases stop when the facility drops below 85% Current or 85% Projected % to Target."

Question: How would the current % be affected?

During the NCEPT panel, when someone is selected, wouldn't they add 1 to the "Placement List Outbounds" on the PPT? This would only affect the Projected %, but not the current %.

On KSN, Release rules say " Releases stop when the facility drops below 85% Current or 85% Projected % to Target."

During the NCEPT panel, when someone is selected, wouldn't they add 1 to the "Placement List Outbounds" on the PPT? This would only affect the Projected %, but not the current %.
It’s not intuitive but if a CPC is selected in the first round for your facility, that will drop your current CPC% down for the purposes of panel selection. Projected % is also affected.

If you look at the formula in the “Possible Losses” Column on the ppt, a selection simulates an actual current loss for release policy purposes.

Anybody get any clarification on the last 2 round 2 rules on whether that was a mistake or not? Who would you contact for something like that or just wait it out and see what the dynamic decisions are?

Where do I check what the numbers for my facility were? I have a feeling they aren’t accurate
Someone in your facility needs to stay on top of the atm or relevant OS to update staffing workbook and review the ppt numbers. The official ppt updates monthly but the ppt spreadsheet updates around noon est on Wednesday iirc. If anything looks wrong that would prevent a release or a pick up then someone isn’t doing their job in the facility.

RIP to everyone at facilities that would be able to release this panel if not for the agency's inability to hire adequately. All of these places can receive AGs but are below 85% projected. The one anomaly that really has to to sting is for PIE, the PPT rounded up their projected staffing to be 85.0% but says they can't release. I think the actual number is like 84.99% so technically they can't release. Their current success rate is posted at 78.3%, and if you adjust that to 78.4%, the projected actually becomes 85.0% and they are able to release 1. A true game of inches, hopefully the panel throws them a bone on that one.

ABI
AFW
AGC
AGS
ALB
ALO
ARB
AVP
BUR
FSD
FSM
HPN
HSV
MKC
PIE
PVD
SEE
SJC
TOA
YIP

RIP to everyone at facilities that would be able to release this panel if not for the agency's inability to hire adequately. All of these places can receive AGs but are below 85% projected. The one anomaly that really has to to sting is for PIE, the PPT rounded up their projected staffing to be 85.0% but says they can't release. I think the actual number is like 84.99% so technically they can't release. Their current success rate is posted at 78.3%, and if you adjust that to 78.4%, the projected actually becomes 85.0% and they are able to release 1. A true game of inches, hopefully the panel throws them a bone on that one.

ABI
AFW
AGC
AGS
ALB
ALO
ARB
AVP
BUR
FSD
FSM
HPN
HSV
MKC
PIE
PVD
SEE
SJC
TOA
YIP
Just as an FYI the possible losses column on the ppt is set up for above 85 and the rules for NCEPT are at or above

Back
Top Bottom