February (Q2) 2024

You don’t bid with anyone on an NCEPT detail because they don’t exist. You just made it up. Because you don’t know shit and this is the place for selfish scabs and disgruntled dupes to make up lies anonymously.
They’re literally doing it out of the goodness of their heart as you put it. But you wouldn’t understand such a thing.
What I don’t understand is being scared to work and getting out of a headset to be on an “indefinite detail” for A114 that helps literally know one and by being on our books. You know a temporary detail that we all know is going to turn into them never showing up again, but they still get to bid RDOs, leave, or vote as well as being counted as a CPC when in reality they aren’t here. It’s pointless and weak. It’s just as frustrating as a scam to have your medical pulled to work yourself into a staff job. It’s for useless lazy union slobs. Nothing selfish about being a “Scab” even tho that doesn’t apply because our union is so useless they couldn’t even take action that would give anyone the option to show up or not. So the word scab doesn’t apply it just makes you feel cool. You should fill out that 1188 and breathe in the freedom. You wanna see people that are actually treating each other like “brothers and sisters” visit your local freedom breakroom.

You’re a moron. Who said details are volunteer? I said the detail doesn’t exist. Because it doesn’t. You’re so bias you made up an unrelated narrative out of nowhere.

You're proof that this is true.

What I don’t understand is being scared to work and getting out of a headset to be on an “indefinite detail” for A114 that helps literally know one and by being on our books. You know a temporary detail that we all know is going to turn into them never showing up again, but they still get to bid RDOs, leave, or vote as well as being counted as a CPC when in reality they aren’t here. It’s pointless and weak. It’s just as frustrating as a scam to have your medical pulled to work yourself into a staff job. It’s for useless lazy union slobs. Nothing selfish about being a “Scab” even tho that doesn’t apply because our union is so useless they couldn’t even take action that would give anyone the option to show up or not. So the word scab doesn’t apply it just makes you feel cool. You should fill out that 1188 and breathe in the freedom. You wanna see people that are actually treating each other like “brothers and sisters” visit your local freedom breakroom.
None of this post is relevant. Your make believe accusation, in the NCEPT thread, was of an ncept detail in your facility’s bid. None of that is true.

You're proof that this is true.
You can’t read English. You were literally talking to no one in your replies. No one said anything you replied to.

Yeah because your post made no sense. I said the agency was made aware of their mistake and they’ve fixed it and you 2 dipshits just started ranting about unrelated 114 details that have nothing to do with anything in this thread.
Got you tied up on here all worked up. The internet is fun huh? Lmao. Also, your use of dipshit has run its course over your last 200 or so posts, you gotta grab a new insult. It has lost its luster. Just so we’re clear, someone on a 114 detail was involved in correcting said issue with the NCT selection. So it wasn’t off topic. You just overreacted to some trolling on the internet like a typical lib. Have a good night!!

Got you tied up on here all worked up. The internet is fun huh? Lmao. Also, your use of dipshit has run its course over your last 200 or so posts, you gotta grab a new insult. It has lost its luster. Just so we’re clear, someone on a 114 detail was involved in correcting said issue with the NCT selection. So it wasn’t off topic. You just overreacted to some trolling on the internet like a typical lib. Have a good night!!
No you just don’t know what you’re talking about. You made up a lie got called out on it and then switched gears to ‘yEaH buT whUT aBOut oTHeR 114s’ that have nothing to do with any of this. Hence Dipshit.

No you just don’t know what you’re talking about. You made up a lie got called out on it and then switched gears to ‘yEaH buT whUT aBOut oTHeR 114s’ that have nothing to do with any of this. Hence Dipshit.
There’s no lie. We have someone on a 114 with their slimy hands in NCEPT. Which has everything to do with all of this. You’re a clown.

Everyone on the workgroup does NCEPT on their own time. There are 0 Article 114 NCEPT details. Don’t believe it ask one or just keep being the pos you clearly are. There contacts are posted everywhere.

Last edited:
You realize that this whole thing started cause NATCA and the FAA were too dumb to realize someone put their paperwork in late? A person mind you wasn’t on the fac reps ranking list in the first place. But somehow this collaborative work group needed a few extra days to make sure everything was right and still missed the most basic requirement of submitting on time? Yet you’re calling these people who work the boards 6 days a week at the toughest facility in the NAS dipshits? While the one who weaseled HER way out still can’t even get HER first ncept fake ass non 114? maybe? kind of a job right? Gimme a break stop worshipping these fools. It’s a good ol boys or a CAnyaPUTOut club. If you ain’t a part of that circle don’t expect shit. Like I said before the agency and NATCA have become one and the same and you voted for this CoLaBoRaTiOn. Dipshit.

Maybe the non members should have their own article 114 guys fix the situation. This joke never gets old for me BTW.
I feel like you must hide in the Natca only rooms cause your posts are the same and they are weak as hell. Or Are you at one of those contract towers that went natca?

You realize that this whole thing started cause NATCA and the FAA were too dumb to realize someone put their paperwork in late? A person mind you wasn’t on the fac reps ranking list in the first place. But somehow this collaborative work group needed a few extra days to make sure everything was right and still missed the most basic requirement of submitting on time? Yet you’re calling these people who work the boards 6 days a week at the toughest facility in the NAS dipshits? While the one who weaseled HER way out still can’t even get HER first ncept fake ass non 114? maybe? kind of a job right? Gimme a break stop worshipping these fools. It’s a good ol boys or a CAnyaPUTOut club. If you ain’t a part of that circle don’t expect shit. Like I said before the agency and NATCA have become one and the same and you voted for this CoLaBoRaTiOn. Dipshit.
The whole thing had 0 to do with the person who didn’t submit prior to the deadline for starters. And there are reps for every region if you have an issue with it go change it or sit in the corner and cry like you’re doing now about how big NATCA fucked you. Nobody cares if you work at a 12 dude get off it.

The toughest facility in the NAS

The whole thing had 0 to do with the person who didn’t submit prior to the deadline for starters. And there are reps for every region if you have an issue with it go change it or sit in the corner and cry like you’re doing now about how big NATCA fucked you. Nobody cares if you work at a 12 dude get off it.
Hahahaha. The typical if you don’t like change it but oh wait we got our people for the job you didn’t get selected. I’m not crying buddy you blow hards are just pathetic. I do my job. Also never said I worked at a 12 the others do.

This post is also make believe. Did you think what you said here was true or are you lying on purpose? The ranking lists are populated by the agency not NATCA and they’re sent to ATMs not NATCA and the late ERR in question was, in fact, on the list incorrectly and was ranked. Through no fault of the ranking facility, they wouldn’t l know that it wasn’t supposed to be there. AJG messed it up. But please keep pretending like you have a clue.

When you say it’s on their own time you obviously mean it’s on their RDO then right? Because anytime they are getting paid they are on the American taxpayers time. Unless they are Paul Ranaldi, then they are on American cuck payers time.
Yes that’s what I mean

This post is also make believe. Did you think what you said here was true or are you lying on purpose? The ranking lists are populated by the agency not NATCA and they’re sent to ATMs not NATCA and the late ERR in question was, in fact, on the list incorrectly and was ranked. Through no fault of the ranking facility, they wouldn’t l know that it wasn’t supposed to be there. AJG messed it up. But please keep pretending like you have a clue.

fac reps list, ATMs list, it was the same. There is a small few who get to know all the ins and outs of the whole process anyway that’s a problem. You must be some kind of high up natca bureaucrat trying to defend your job….on a forum….. LOL

Back
Top Bottom