February (Q2) 2024

What’s the take on the MOU saying:

Release dates for multiple employees from the same facility will be determined on a first come, first serve basis.
Reads to me like the earlier ERR gets first release if to the same facility. Otherwise it’s usually order of selection.

What’s the take on the MOU saying:

Release dates for multiple employees from the same facility will be determined on a first come, first serve basis.
It means you’re released from the same facility in order of selection. Meaning the person selected on the Feb panel gets released before the person selected in May. The next sentence, thats not displayed on this thread, says if you’re both selected on the same day the more senior goes first.

It means you’re released from the same facility in order of selection. Meaning the person selected on the Feb panel gets released before the person selected in May. The next sentence, thats not displayed on this thread, says if you’re both selected on the same day the more senior goes first.
Even if the less senior has had an ERR on file longer?

Even if the less senior has had an ERR on file longer?
This is the least confusing sentence in the entire mou.

In the event more than one (1) employee is selected for transfer from the same facility on the same date, release dates in accordance with this Agreement shall be determined in order of seniority.

This is the least confusing sentence in the entire mou.

In the event more than one (1) employee is selected for transfer from the same facility on the same date, release dates in accordance with this Agreement shall be determined in order of seniority.
Not confused by it but just think it’s lame. Someone could have an ERR in for years but someone more senior could put on in a day before the deadline and get selected.

Does anyone know how late you can remove a package?
The website said to try and do it a week before the panel, double check what it says though because if it’s close enough to the panel they want you to call someone else as well to make sure that package isn’t selected.

Does anyone know how late you can remove a package?
Just email them and find out.

“NOTE: If the request to withdraw an ERR is made within 10 days of an NCEPT panel, in order to ensure that the request is removed from possible selection, in addition to notifying HR you must send an email to: Taurice McMillan ([email protected]); Carlos Pla ([email protected]); Mick Devine ([email protected]) and Brian Shallenberger ([email protected]) to ensure you are not selected.”

It’s just order of release. You both still get selected if you’re both selected
I’m pretty sure I know the answer but, we were at 84.9% on the PPT and went above 85% literally the next week on the unofficial. We’re hosed for release correct? Although now it allows the FAA to pick up another supervisor

I’m pretty sure I know the answer but, we were at 84.9% on the PPT and went above 85% literally the next week on the unofficial. We’re hosed for release correct? Although now it allows the FAA to pick up another supervisor
Yes you’re hosed for release. You won’t actually be green for the supe pillage until the March ppt.

Back
Top Bottom