February (Q2) 2024

This ranking list means nothing. The 2 people released from my facility were ranked second last on their lists. I was ranked above and didn't get selected. So the moral of the story is NCEPT board does what it wants.

This ranking list means nothing. The 2 people released from my facility were ranked second last on their lists. I was ranked above and didn't get selected. So the moral of the story is NCEPT board does what it wants.
To the same or different facilities?

I feel like there’s info missing here. Even if you’re ranked 1st, if the facilities they put in for are drafting ahead of the one you did, they’ll get picked up if their name comes up

Not true. They only pick one name per round. And considering one of the facilities had 25+ names and dude was second last. I was ranked in the top five of another. And the other guy was second last and that facility only picked up 2. So...

However that still proves my point that the rankings are meaningless. And yes I was a CPC jut not at that current facility.

So you weren’t currently a cpc but a cpc-it, which is just a different name for a developmental. Like the other post said, you’re considered after all current cpc’s get looked at, which in this current system means you’re never getting selected unless the facility has zero other outbound err’s.

So you weren’t currently a cpc but a cpc-it, which is just a different name for a developmental. Like the other post said, you’re considered after all current cpc’s get looked at, which in this current system means you’re never getting selected unless the facility has zero other outbound err’s.
Why bother. They’re going to be “right” no matter what you say

Back
Top Bottom