General Questions

When does your ATM have to decide your release date and when do they notify you? And when do you get your FOL?
The atm is not required to notify you, they will decide a tentative date when they speak with the receiving atm. Most atms talk with the other inside of 2-3 weeks from notice of selection. Generally an fol is given inside of 90 days from release date.

HR will do all the formal notifications of dates, TOLs and FOLs. Some HR regions will call first to make sure you’re accepting everything then will send the TOL for your signature.

Filling out the 3330-43-1, under facility level, what ATC level # should i put for the academy tower school and terminal radar school? I know ERR doesn't care but I might try applying for some jobs bc ERR hasnt really worked out.

Anyone know where to find the formula to why staffing numbers are the way they are for a facility? Is it really hard to actually raise your numbers?

The CRWG set the target numbers back in 2014 when control was finally taken away from Finance. There's supposed to be movement on getting every facility's target reevaluated . Surveys should be going out to the ATMs & FacReps soon.

Had a debate with coworker: an inbound won't count toward CPC OB until they're full qualified right?

Like, for instance, if you're at a facility where your 100% CPC Target is literally barely in the double digits (11) and one controller is the difference between going from 82% to 91%, your facility wouldn't be at 91% until he/she qualifies, right?

Also: if a controller goes on a long-term military detail, are they counted differently or are they still a CPC in your books?

Had a debate with coworker: an inbound won't count toward CPC OB until they're full qualified right?

Like, for instance, if you're at a facility where your 100% CPC Target is literally barely in the double digits (11) and one controller is the difference between going from 82% to 91%, your facility wouldn't be at 91% until he/she qualifies, right?

Also: if a controller goes on a long-term military detail, are they counted differently or are they still a CPC in your books?
Inbound controller doesn’t count for current CPC until they fully certify. Military controller should still count as a current CPC.

If the military detail is more than 1 year he should be on long term hold and therefore doesn’t count for your AOB. Long term holds count as CPCs and also count as LTH which subtracts them from the column that matters for this question.

Anyone else having a heck of a time getting ASW or ASO to confirm receipt of ERR packets? I can't get either HR contact to confirm they received my packets or even get them to answer their phones.

Anyone else having a heck of a time getting ASW or ASO to confirm receipt of ERR packets? I can't get either HR contact to confirm they received my packets or even get them to answer their phones.

Maybe check your email. They sent me a confirmation message there. I put my personal and faa accounts on my cover letter.

Email your OWN region NCEPT POC and ask them for a list of what facilities they have you down for. They should be able to give you a list for the entire FAA, not just your home region.

First time ERR-er here,

Have been trying to educate myself on the process and ask a lot of questions. For those of us that are not techy, what is the easiest way to go about completing the ERR paperwork packet?

I've tried downloading the templates that I see online. So what happens next? My Mac laptop doesn't recognize it. Try it on my iPad, and it says it doesn't work on tablets (Adobe and such). So, then I try it on my Windows laptop where I see labels like "fillable" and "click to edit". Only you can't edit anything because you need permission. That or you start to make some progress, but you can't edit the margins or save your progress.

All of this before I create a resume for the first time in a decade or attempt to operate a fax machine for the first time in, like, ever.

I promise I'm not 200-years-old and I'm very wiling to go through the steps, but what advice would those that are good at this stuff recommend? Just starting from scratch? Would I have better luck on a work computer?

It's absolutely incomprehensible that there's not a click, click, submit option online somehow. That or why I need to describe my ATC duties on my resume. As if we all don't do the same exact thing, but I digress.

Thanks in advance

First time ERR-er here,

Have been trying to educate myself on the process and ask a lot of questions. For those of us that are not techy, what is the easiest way to go about completing the ERR paperwork packet?

I've tried downloading the templates that I see online. So what happens next? My Mac laptop doesn't recognize it. Try it on my iPad, and it says it doesn't work on tablets (Adobe and such). So, then I try it on my Windows laptop where I see labels like "fillable" and "click to edit". Only you can't edit anything because you need permission. That or you start to make some progress, but you can't edit the margins or save your progress.

All of this before I create a resume for the first time in a decade or attempt to operate a fax machine for the first time in, like, ever.

I promise I'm not 200-years-old and I'm very wiling to go through the steps, but what advice would those that are good at this stuff recommend? Just starting from scratch? Would I have better luck on a work computer?

It's absolutely incomprehensible that there's not a click, click, submit option online somehow. That or why I need to describe my ATC duties on my resume. As if we all don't do the same exact thing, but I digress.

Thanks in advance
For your resume just use USA jobs. As far as the other documents go just copy a coworkers ERR documents is prob the easiest way.

Back
Top Bottom