General Questions

So lets say someone already has a TOL and is waiting on there FOL for tmu. Ncept ajorns and said person gets a FOL before the Ncept selectee gets an offer, do both get to go?
If they sign a TOL before 1/25 they’ll go into outbound and count against your projected staffing for NCEPT. They won’t count against AOB until they physically leave. Everything after 1/25 is not relevant.

Anyone have a different fax number for the southern region? I’ve tried the 404-393-0493 multiple times from different fax machines and it doesn’t work. I’ve tried calling the HR number listed and nobody ever answers.

Need advice: I faxed my ERR packets in to the regions I thought they were in (using the FAA’s region breakdown by states)… apparently that’s not what they use now? Example: IND should be Great Lakes Region… but I received an email saying that IND is now serviced by Southwest Region and they forwarded my packet there. I am BEYOND confused and no one has answers at my current facility. Is there a breakdown of where to send ERR packets or of facilities’ HR faxes for NCEPT?

Anyone have a different fax number for the southern region? I’ve tried the 404-393-0493 multiple times from different fax machines and it doesn’t work. I’ve tried calling the HR number listed and nobody ever answers.
I sent in two packets to that fax and got an email that they were received but that one of the facilities was not in that region (despite it being physically located in a southern region state per the FAA’s site).

Same here, I’ve tried calling and left messages but so far no help

I got a voicemail message the southern region HR POC and she said that is the correct fax number, and they have been receiving faxes. I ended up going to a FedEx store to try sending from there, it appears it went through however Im still waiting for confirmation of receipt from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a voicemail message from Susan Garnes (the souther region HR POC) and she said that is the correct fax number, and they have been receiving faxes. I ended up going to a FedEx store to try sending from there, it appears it went through however Im still waiting for confirmation of receipt from them.
I ended up paying for 1 month of e-fax app on my phone and it worked through there. I don’t get it. I can fax other regions from work, just not the southern region.

If a facility is losing people picked up on previous NCEPTS, when do those outbounds start reflecting their numbers? Is it until only after they’ve actually left? Or when they have signed TOL/FOL?

If a facility is losing people picked up on previous NCEPTS, when do those outbounds start reflecting their numbers? Is it until only after they’ve actually left? Or when they have signed TOL/FOL?
I believe when they leave only. But they should show up in the projected outbound

Forgive the ignorance but how do we even contact our ncept rep?
Go to your NATCA profile page and it should show who your all your regional contacts are.

Edit: Go to the NATCA directory and search your facility. Click on it and all the info is there.
^^ or from the member’s side, go to Organization -> Regions. Once you click on your region it’ll list all your regional contacts.

Do CPCs on LWOP count against your current staffing?
If they are out for long enough or they do not know when they will return due to an illness for instance, the facility has the option to put them in long term hold, and they will not count toward staffing for placements and releases. Every facility/district does it differently. But it is an option.

Back
Top Bottom