General Questions

Heard a rumor that at an adjacent facility (who we were hoping to pick someone up from) someone going on a 1 year Mil detail can/will be removed from the books, bringing them below 85%. Is this allowed/new/lame as f?

Once we had someone go on a temp supe detail and it removed our ability to release a person that round.

Correct. Military gets put on a long term hold. Allowing you to possibly pick up but one less release.

Anyone know what an ATM sees when they get their list? Is it just list of names and facilities? Or do they see things like if you are OJTI or have had a medical disqualification, etc?

With the new facility priority list out, it seems like not very many locations can release people but a lot can pick up people. Can you still be picked up at a facility if the one you’re at says they cannot release any? The facility I’m trying to go to is in the teens and the one im at is in the 80s

With the new facility priority list out, it seems like not very many locations can release people but a lot can pick up people. Can you still be picked up at a facility if the one you’re at says they cannot release any? The facility I’m trying to go to is in the teens and the one im at is in the 80s

No you can't

But what facility is in the teens?

I was having a discussion at my facility about deviation requests. Theoretically, would it be possible to have a deviation request filed to circumvent the NCEPT thresholds for releasing a CPC for a non-management position? I can only recall seeing posts about non-CPC positions and release dates having a deviation filed for.

Can a deviation be filed regarding a facility below 85% AOB and who would have to file it? The releasing or receiving facility?

Thanks

I was having a discussion at my facility about deviation requests. Theoretically, would it be possible to have a deviation request filed to circumvent the NCEPT thresholds for releasing a CPC for a non-management position? I can only recall seeing posts about non-CPC positions and release dates having a deviation filed for.

Can a deviation be filed regarding a facility below 85% AOB and who would have to file it? The releasing or receiving facility?

Thanks

Out of curiosity I have to ask what the deviation you're talking of would be based on. What's your reasoning?

Thanks
They will simply tell you “eat my ass, it needs a cleaning”.

Charlie_Foxtrot well the AOB published on the priority list is the only one with any weight in regards to NCEPT releases, if there is something erroneous with it you could try to get management to contact the board so they can adjust to it. But what the AOB says is what you get, deviations don't work like that.

Back
Top Bottom