Has anyone gone TDY with contract companies

TushingPin

Trusted Contributor
Curious how it works. Almost seems too good to be true..... I work for SERCO and they're always sending out TDY opportunities.... Like Alaska, and it says 100+ a day perdiem plus lodging and airfare. Again, seems a little too good to be true for the contract world

Prepare to get stuck...or at least to have your TDY keep getting "extended". I've known a few that took them up on TDY's to Alaska under the notion they'd be there for about 6-12 months. Well, that eventually turned into 3-4 years. The deals usually aren't terrible but it all depends on what type of life you live currently.

Prepare to get stuck...or at least to have your TDY keep getting "extended". I've known a few that took them up on TDY's to Alaska under the notion they'd be there for about 6-12 months. Well, that eventually turned into 3-4 years. The deals usually aren't terrible but it all depends on what type of life you live currently.
So you are the one... I have heard the stories.

Haha Don’t worry dude it wasn’t me. I knew plenty that got sucked into it though.
My reading comprehension went out the window last night lol. I seem to recall someone going to Bethel followed by an almighty bitch fest?

Back
Top Bottom