Leaving NATCA outside January

There's as much evidence that NATCA got us 20% as there is of some FAA manager trying to get a performance bonus and solve our staffing crisis by suggesting an OJTI incentive.

If NATCA was really behind it they would've been putting out press releases for the 78 preceding months.
Just like how NATCA saved trainees from furloughs that were never going to happen during the Covid training stoppages.

No please state what the FAA is after out of our contract. We aren’t dealing with a for profit corporation.
Leave. They want your leave, all of it, they want to tell you when you’ll take it.

They want the ability to change your schedule last minute.

They want hardships gone.

They want your pay cut.

Everything they wanted in the white book, they still want it, just more than back then.

Don’t be naïve and think these people give a flying fuck about you.

They care about one thing, keeping the airplanes moving.

Leave. They want your leave, all of it, they want to tell you when you’ll take it.

They want the ability to change your schedule last minute.

They want hardships gone.

They want your pay cut.

Everything they wanted in the white book, they still want it, just more than back then.

Don’t be naïve and think these people give a flying fuck about you.

They care about one thing, keeping the airplanes moving.
Lol no they don’t. Mayor Pete does not want to cut your pay. Get a grip. Our leave is no better than any other agency in the feds they can’t cut it. So are we just going to extend the platinum elite book till the end of time?

Leave. They want your leave, all of it, they want to tell you when you’ll take it. - Leave is mostly a OPM, it can’t really be changed.

They want the ability to change your schedule last minute. - It’s rare they will need to do that and virtually any non-union job you can’t move a schedule inside of 7 days too.

They want hardships gone. - Me too, fuck those scammers.

They want your pay cut. - They already cut our real pay by 14% the last two years and further cuts would cut their pay too.

Everything they wanted in the white book, they still want it, just more than back then. - Blah

Don’t be naïve and think these people give a flying fuck about you. - They don’t, but that’s clear now so nothing would change.

They care about one thing, keeping the airplanes moving.- No they don’t, they are just as bad lazy fuck as anyone.

So generally I’m not saying your totally wrong your logic is just all dicked up.

So generally I’m not saying your totally wrong your logic is just all dicked up.
The amount of leave you get might be OPM (it matches OPM but doesn’t have to), your ability to use that leave when you want is what is negotiated. They want that changed. The change in leave from red book to slate book cost the agency tons of money.

You say “fuck those scammers” until your wife needs to move or die, or your child, or you mother needs care and can either go into a home and rot or have you care for her…. The few “scammers” here or there is the cost of having this available for the people that need it.

MKK clearly doesn’t understand what non profit means.

(He wasn’t even talking about Natca anyway)
I know he was talking about the faa. I don’t care if anything is labeled as non profit but everything the government does is for profit and if you don’t see that then you’re asleep.

I know he was talking about the faa. I don’t care if anything is labeled as non profit but everything the government does is for profit and if you don’t see that then you’re asleep.
Yah bro they have a huge profit to show for it

I don’t get this. Explain?
The red book only guaranteed your two weeks of prime time. Some ATMs took that to mean that's all they'd allow you to bid. No matter how much leave you had, you'd only get ten days max.

The Slate book let's you bid all the leave that you will earn that year.

Cutting our pay makes 0 sense if congress isn’t reducing our funding
The FAA can barely afford to keep things fixed much less upgrade all the things they need upgraded. And personnel pay is easily the biggest line item in the budget.

The red book only guaranteed your two weeks of prime time. Some ATMs took that to mean that's all they'd allow you to bid. No matter how much leave you had, you'd only get ten days max.

The Slate book let's you bid all the leave that you will earn that year.

The FAA can barely afford to keep things fixed much less upgrade all the things they need upgraded. And personnel pay is easily the biggest line item in the budget.
They just got billions and billions in the infrastructure bill to upgrade things. If they need money they ask for it.

They weren’t going to give up anything. What do you think the FAA was going to demand is given up?
Most likely reduced pay for new hires, like they always purpose.

They just got billions and billions in the infrastructure bill to upgrade things. If they need money they ask for it.
You literally don't have a clue. Go talk to a tech ops manager and see if they are buying fancy new shit. Hint, the answer is they aren't. They aren't even backstocking parts so they are on hand when something breaks. They have to wait for the part to break to be allowed to order it.

You literally don't have a clue. Go talk to a tech ops manager and see if they are buying fancy new shit. Hint, the answer is they aren't. They aren't even backstocking parts so they are on hand when something breaks. They have to wait for the part to break to be allowed to order it.
The FAA didn’t get billions of dollars through the Infrastructure bill? I don’t know why your facility isn’t getting any of it.

Back
Top Bottom