May (Q2) 2021

I was informed by someone on the panel that monthly facility status and priority that was updated about a week ago is current and will be used for the panel. So it looks like what MJ put up is correct.
That’s good if true. The thing that doesn’t make sense though is that the facility status and priority list that’s posted uses the data from the 4-28 PPT, not the 5-5 PPT. The 5-5 PPT was published just for the NCEPT panel. And yes, they are different.

Last edited:
That’s good if true. The thing that doesn’t make sense thing that doesn’t make sense though is that the facility status and priority list that’s posted uses the data from the 4-28 PPT, not the 5-5 PPT. The 5-5 PPT was published just for the NCEPT panel. And yes, they are different.
I agree. We’ll see what happens. ??‍♂️
Also, I would say reach out to your natca region NCEPT rep. Ask them questions.

Last edited:
Do RVP/ARVP’s know who all is selected after the panel meets on Thursday?

I’d like to be disappointed a day earlier this time.
They do. Whether they will disclose is another matter. Your ATM might also still have access to the ranking lists and you can piece it together yourself starting at the number one priority facility.

I was informed by someone on the panel that monthly facility status and priority that was updated about a week ago is current and will be used for the panel. So it looks like what MJ put up is correct.
That makes no sense.

Our numbers are incorrect if this is the one being used. Why have a cutoff of April 30th for staffing workbook entries if that data isn’t even going to be used?

That list is only used for order of selection. It will not be used for determining gains/loses. All is well again.

Back
Top Bottom