May (Q2) 2021

So once the priority placement is done, where do we look up that list? First time fucking with this process.
The NCEPT Vacancy list is published 2 weeks prior to the panel convening, usually to late to determine who'll actually be on the list. If the effort is there though, using the freshest priority tool and the staffing workbook numbers you can get a rough idea of who can pick people up.

So is it safe to say for cat 2 release, the 85% AOB is the new norm, bc with our facility numbers, it's now impossible to even have a cat 2. It's either nothing or cat 1...:rolleyes:

This poor mf
Pouring Austin Powers GIF

So is it safe to say for cat 2 release, the 85% AOB is the new norm, bc with our facility numbers, it's now impossible to even have a cat 2. It's either nothing or cat 1...:rolleyes:
I think they're sticking with the "everyone CAT 2 release" rules again this round similar to the July 2020 panel. Mainly since a lot of trainees are still being progressively recalled, if at all. We have a telcon on this today though so not 100% sure.

I’m at a country club level 12 rn so...not really poor... ?‍♂️
No one is calling you "poor" in financial terms, just poor as in a man staring down at his son who just went into a coma thinking he will wake up and talk to him again soon. Only to have his son staring down at him from heaven saying "I'm already gone, Dad. But, yes we will see each other again someday."

It's a good thing that 2 year mandatory release was taken away. That garbage was useless.

No one is calling you "poor" in financial terms, just poor as in a man staring down at his son who just went into a coma thinking he will wake up and talk to him again soon. Only to have his son staring down at him from heaven saying "I'm already gone, Dad. But, yes we will see each other again someday."

It's a good thing that 2 year mandatory release was taken away. That garbage was useless.
lulwut

You have no idea what you're in for and how long this thing can take. The NCEPT gods can be vindictive.

I remember a time, many trips around the sun ago, when I was first learning about this process. I had just put in my paperwork in thinking "okay, there's a good chance this could take a whole year." How naive I was. I had hope. JamisJockey, I truely envy the twinkle that still resides in your eye at this point in your NCEPT journey. A word of advice, don't make any long term decisions in the city youre wanting to move to until you get selected. I'm at a facility with a history of lots of ncept movement trying to get to a facility with the same history. I've been stuck for a while. Also, don't be a bleephole on here. The NCEPT gods have a way of smite-ing down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger.

Back
Top Bottom