May (Q2) 2021

I don’t think they will ever go back to that, what that caused was major movement, but it made the CPC national average go down every month as so many people were now CPCIT. What that did was lower the bar for release as the averages were down, and it causes even more avalanche of releases. They then came out with training initiative to get people trained and full CPC again, but Covid slowed it down. Now it looks like they are scared to allow releases again.
I just read through a bunch of NEB minutes; we hit an all-time high of 83% April 2020. If we can continue on our previous trajectory I think it would be reasonable to bring back the MOU in a couple years.

I guess I need to re-harass FacReps about my desire to the facilities I have in for. I really hope the manager rankings don’t change too dramatically this second time around.

This is my first NCEPT so how do the selections actually work? Does it go based on manager rankings or just the priority lists?
For example does the #3 facility pick all of their people and then it goes to the #4 or is it like nfl draft style where every facility could possibly get their first choice?

Does being a FacRep mean you get to leave? My Rep is trying to go to a bigger TRACON but they are lower on the priority list than where I want to go. will they get an upper edge?

This is my first NCEPT so how do the selections actually work? Does it go based on manager rankings or just the priority lists?
For example does the #3 facility pick all of their people and then it goes to the #4 or is it like nfl draft style where every facility could possibly get their first choice?

Does being a FacRep mean you get to leave? My Rep is trying to go to a bigger TRACON but they are lower on the priority list than where I want to go. will they get an upper edge?
By priority list so #3 will pick up all people and then move on. So if your facility can only release one and the place you are trying to go is higher in priority, you should get picked up over facrep.

Dynamic decisions will be made. But higher priority place fills up vacancies before moving down priority. So if y'all can only release one, and you get picked up, facrep is SOL

Dynamic decisions will be made. But higher priority place fills up vacancies before moving down priority. So if y'all can only release one, and you get picked up, facrep is SOL
What is a dynamic decision? My VP also said they only want people who are OJT certified this panel, not sure if that’s true or not? Sorry for all questions, just trying to understand.

What is a dynamic decision? My VP also said they only want people who are OJT certified this panel, not sure if that’s true or not? Sorry for all questions, just trying to understand.
That's false info, that has no bearing when the ncept panel meets. However if the ATM is looking for an OJTIs he could rank you higher but it would make zero sense.

There’s also zero way for the panel itself to find out that information based on the info they get at the time of panel. The ATM/FacReps can ask around if you’re OJTI certified and rank accordingly but, like Robert_Boucher said, that’s bad info you’ve been told.

Back
Top Bottom