May (Q2) 2021

NON OJTI who brings donuts during tour > OJTI in rankings.
Nah F that. That’s just an idiot who thinks I can be bought with donuts. I’d eat that shit and then toss the app to the bottom of the pile. Damn kiss asses can kiss my ass. Some of the shittiest controllers I know are kiss asses, straight to managements office every shift to go suck them off before reporting for duty.

Except the FacRep gave him a shitty recommend knowing his facility was higher on the priority list and it would screw him over. NATCA 101, get yours first……
Ouch. That’s a square dick move
I’d blast the FacRep’s name out there so people out there know what a dick he is

Nah F that. That’s just an idiot who thinks I can be bought with donuts. I’d eat that shit and then toss the app to the bottom of the pile. Damn kiss asses can kiss my ass. Some of the shittiest controllers I know are kiss asses, straight to managements office every shift to go suck them off before reporting for duty.
Donuts > PAC ?

What is a dynamic decision? My VP also said they only want people who are OJT certified this panel, not sure if that’s true or not? Sorry for all questions, just trying to understand.
This is malicious horseshit information. Personally I’d like to see an OJTI restriction put in place seeing as how we’re moving so few people within the bargaining unit but it’s currently a non factor and likely won’t ever be. The selecting official will have no access to OJTI status and the package viewable to the ATM/Facrep will have no OJTI status information. So they’d have to reference check your building if they chose to care about that and reflect it in the ranking list.

Ok so manager rankings are the only factors?
The managers ranking determines (not guaranteed) selections when it’s time for that facility to select.

Ok so manager rankings are the only factors?
As I understand it, the manager rankings are the last determining factor.

So if a facility ABC is able to pick up five people, and four people are eligible to be released from their respective facilities to facility ABC, the ranking is irrelevant. All four get to go.

If facility ABC is eligible to pick up five people, and ten people are eligible to be released from their respective facilities to facility ABC, then only the five top-ranked people get to go. Then the NCEPT panel moves down to the next facility on the priority list and does it all again.

For this NCEPT in particular, because of the hard cap on how many people each facility can pick up, the ranking list is even more important than before. But it's still secondary to the question of whether facility ABC is eligible to gain in the first place, and whether your facility is eligible to release.

So here’s my situation that no one I’ve reached out to can seem to answer. I’m waiting on nest, but it doesn’t look good to stay local. I’ve got ERRs in to local facilities, which all have people who want to get out. The way I see it, I’m a free agent since my facility no longer wants me. When the nest list comes out any day now, am I ineligible to be picked up on the NCEPT 6/22?

So here’s my situation that no one I’ve reached out to can seem to answer. I’m waiting on nest, but it doesn’t look good to stay local. I’ve got ERRs in to local facilities, which all have people who want to get out. The way I see it, I’m a free agent since my facility no longer wants me. When the nest list comes out any day now, am I ineligible to be picked up on the NCEPT 6/22?
Unfortunately you are not a free agent. According to the NEST SOP - "Once the NEST panel has reviewed an employee package, and made a recommendation the employee will not be allowed to return to training or ERR to a new facility".

I feel for ya, in the same situation myself. Even if the NEST had not already made their determination, CPC-IT or developmentals were only approved for swaps in a case-by-case basis, aka never

Almost impossible to get an ERR as a trainee

Unfortunately you are not a free agent. According to the NEST SOP - "Once the NEST panel has reviewed an employee package, and made a recommendation the employee will not be allowed to return to training or ERR to a new facility".

I feel for ya, in the same situation myself. Even if the NEST had not already made their determination, CPC-IT or developmentals were only approved for swaps in a case-by-case basis, aka never
Well…. Shit….

As I understand it, the manager rankings are the last determining factor.

So if a facility ABC is able to pick up five people, and four people are eligible to be released from their respective facilities to facility ABC, the ranking is irrelevant. All four get to go.

If facility ABC is eligible to pick up five people, and ten people are eligible to be released from their respective facilities to facility ABC, then only the five top-ranked people get to go. Then the NCEPT panel moves down to the next facility on the priority list and does it all again.

For this NCEPT in particular, because of the hard cap on how many people each facility can pick up, the ranking list is even more important than before. But it's still secondary to the question of whether facility ABC is eligible to gain in the first place, and whether your facility is eligible to release.
Guaranteed selection facilities (more selections than applicants) were much more common years ago at the beginning of the process because the release restrictions were so high and there were no caps so some facilities had large amounts of selections. They’re extremely rare nowadays unless you file ZOA or ZNY.
There were also more undesirable facilities back then before people really started getting desperate.

If you're in nest than you either failed out of training or withdrew from training... either way you're still considered a trainee and all trainee ERRS are looked at last so the chances of you being selected via NCEPT was minimal to begin with.

These idiots are honestly going to use 6 week old information to make their decision? WHY? To keep things fair, honest, and on the up-and-up? Why start now?
The panel was postponed because the lists were disseminated incorrectly. They’re fixing the mistake and running the panel as intended this way nothing happens differently because of a mistake.

These idiots are honestly going to use 6 week old information to make their decision? WHY? To keep things fair, honest, and on the up-and-up? Why start now?
It’s fair for the people that met the requirements had the panel been held as scheduled. Imagine if you could release someone at that panel but had a change in the numbers after that and you were no longer eligible? That would screw you over so they avoided that and did the right thing for once

Back
Top Bottom