Staff member
  • 10 April – ERR submission deadline
  • 17 April – Facility Update to SWB
  • 17 April – HR Staffing Workbook entries completed
  • 22 April – Facility Priority Placement Tool
  • 23 April – NCEPT data executed
  • 27 April – HR resume upload begins
  • 1 May – HR resume upload complete
  • 4 May – Manager Ranking List published (Opened)
  • 8 May – Manager Rankings completed (Closed)
  • 11 May – P21 prepares data for NCEPT board
  • 13 May – NCEPT convenes/adjourns

That’s quick, any word on temporary rules?

From experience, is it more difficult to transfer from a high level tower, say Level 10-12 to another 10-12 tower?

Does anyone out there have a method of projecting whether a facility is going to be able to pick people up on the next panel by looking at March's placement list and the current selections made on this panel?

You can edit the numbers in the excel spreadsheet ppt yourself and it will update the numbers for you. If a facility picks up one person, add them into the committed inbound column and the percentages will update.

Asked my FacRep about a week ago. She said she will stay in touch regarding any updates on NCEPT for what that's worth. I imagine this is a "we've got bigger fish to fry" situation with COVID-19.

I would think there would be updates by Mid April since that seems to be the general timeline for just about everything else.

So yeah, for now nothing has been said officially about any delays or cancellations.

Glanced over the April “Facility Priority” today and it’s the slimmest of pickings in all of lists I can remember seeing.
Your choices include (go figure):
-N90
-ZNY
-C90
-SFO (1)
-D21 (1)
-M03 (1)
And 6 other facilities (level 6 and below).

Why even bother with transfers or NCEPT at this point? COVID-19 or not, it’s essentially dead. More options are given to new hires than are available for current CPC’s.

#FuckingRIP

Prior exp hires filling up the mid level facilities so lower levels can go to higher facilities or be that level 4 experience supervisor at ZNY...

Move78, care to bestow upon us simpletons what the exact figures might be?

You seem to have “insider information” when it pertains to NCEPT numbers.

Glanced over the April “Facility Priority” today and it’s the slimmest of pickings in all of lists I can remember seeing.
Your choices include (go figure):
-N90
-ZNY
-C90
-SFO (1)
-D21 (1)
-M03 (1)
And 6 other facilities (level 6 and below).

Why even bother with transfers or NCEPT at this point? COVID-19 or not, it’s essentially dead. More options are given to new hires than are available for current CPC’s.

#FuckingRIP
What were the 6 below facilities.

Back
Top Bottom