NCEPT benefits Who?

VikerATC

I'm at HEF trying to get to RSW sooner rather than later. I keep coming up to the 100% rule staffing level 9 and below " extenuating circumstances" portion of the NCEPT rules and think maybe that would apply.

HEF can lose 1 person and still be at 92%. If we are still able to lose one after the first round of NCEPT does the 100% rule then apply? RSW is around 85% needing 4 people to taget

I thought of this too. If you are at a facility that’s 110% projected (level 5) and losing 1 person brings them down to 100% projected, and the facility you want (level 9 and more important facility to the NAS) is at 90% projected and adding you brings them to 95%, would they grant it?

The receiving facility is still less than the gaining facility and I wonder if it’s an “extenuating circumstance”?

Who's that? The Oakley A-wires and the double hoop left/right earrings! I rocked that shit so hard in 1996. So fresh, yo! 'Bout to bump The Great Milenko.

What is a Juggalo? :rofl:?

that is the RVP who runs NCEPT! scary huh?

BRB, gtg chug some Faygo...

Who's that? The Oakley A-wires and the double hoop left/right earrings! I rocked that shit so hard in 1996. So fresh, yo! 'Bout to bump The Great Milenko.
He could also use a lesson on how to wear lapel pins... yikes

What is a Juggalo? :rofl:?

that is the RVP who runs NCEPT! scary huh?

BRB, gtg chug some Faygo...

I never knew they actually drank the stuff... I just thought they threw them cap down at the stage so the bottles would rocket off into the crowd.

He could also use a lesson on how to wear lapel pins... yikes

I was going to post a picture of Tony Soprano but I didn't want to disrespect him... Tony that is. RIP

Back
Top Bottom