NCEPT Minutes

NCEPT Minutes 4th Qtr 2020

No permission to download
I got a kick out of reading that today... 3,900 ERR's...only 400 from cat 1/cat 2 facilities, those 400 came from 233 individuals and of those 233 individuals only 104 could be selected before their facilities were frozen. Can't believe the union continues to stand behind this...

Perhaps I am missing something, but how is it a copy of the minutes from the June meeting, but the date on the paper says March 3rd? Also, since the next meeting isn't until September it seems does that mean our applications, if they don't say "not selected" will be kept open and reviewed then? This whole process is going to take some getting used to.

Perhaps I am missing something, but how is it a copy of the minutes from the June meeting, but the date on the paper says March 3rd? Also, since the next meeting isn't until September it seems does that mean our applications, if they don't say "not selected" will be kept open and reviewed then? This whole process is going to take some getting used to.

Like the old process, your ERRs still stay on file for 15 months. So your ERR paperwork will be considered every NCEPT until you're offered/sign a TOL, decline a TOL (paperwork removed from that facility), or 15 months have elapsed since filing.

Perhaps I am missing something, but how is it a copy of the minutes from the June meeting, but the date on the paper says March 3rd

Edit: never mind, there was nothing wrong with the file. The date header on the 3rd qtr file itself is wrong. If ncept has proven one thing, it's their excruciating attention to detail.

Last edited:
This new process is so awesome! I wish Paul and Trish could visit again and I'd tell them again how much of a colossal failure this process is now that we have more data than just the first panel. I asked how long it would take for them to admit it was screwed up. I wonder if the movement of less than 2% of the CPCs is enough data for them...

Are these just transfer updates?

Also, does this have anything to do with the August 2016 bid?

"22 February HR begins Resume Upload
28 February HR resume upload complete"
Nothing to do with the August 2016 bid. The resume upload they're talking about is for ERRs (transfer requests for current employees).

adding ERR and NCEPT FY2016 Program Report here as well as in the resource

Attachments

• ERR and NCEPT FY2016 Program Report.pdf
    684.8 KB · Views: 51
Posting new weekly minutes here as well. Feel free to attach new minutes as they come out in this thread.

Attachments

• Weekly NCEPT Meeting Minutes 20170414.pdf
    328 KB · Views: 49
  • Weekly NCEPT Meeting Minutes 20170428.pdf
    318.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Weekly NCEPT Meeting Minutes 20170505.pdf
    316.6 KB · Views: 76
Did I miss the deivatuons list somewhere? Apparently at least two of my coworkers put in for FLM jobs at other facilities was curious to see if any of them actually got selected and released.

What does it mean that they're going to try to integrate aviator into the staffing workbook? Maybe an online ERR process?

What does it mean that they're going to try to integrate aviator into the staffing workbook? Maybe an online ERR process?
Yeah. That should have been one of the priorities from the start. It's been "talked about" since the start of ncept.

Definitely a much needed change. I've never understood why the ERR process was facility specific. They should have controller specific documents and a box to check for each facility you'd like to have an ERR into.

An online ERR process would be amazing and would definitely help the process flow more smoothly. Plus removing an ERR last minute would be easier too. Just uncheck the box and update. Keeping my fingers crossed. I have several buddies who whine about where they are. When I tell them to put in an ERR they say "It's too much paperwork." Ha.

An online ERR process would be amazing and would definitely help the process flow more smoothly. Plus removing an ERR last minute would be easier too. Just uncheck the box and update. Keeping my fingers crossed. I have several buddies who whine about where they are. When I tell them to put in an ERR they say "It's too much paperwork." Ha.

If 20 minutes of paperwork and getting a signed Eval from a supe and faxing it all is "too much work" you lose your ability to complain. Sorry not sorry.

I do agree the process is ridiculous and inefficient though.

Especially when one you have one ERR done, the rest are the same with a few small changes. Very easy.
Exactly. I basically had a folder on my desktop that said err and had everything filled in on all the forms/cover letters etc but facilty name and region and my signature, as well as a PDF of my eval etc. makes refiling or submitting new ones a 5 minute thing.

If you are too Lazy to do that you don't want it bad enough to be complaining.

I'm totally fine with people thinking "it's too much paperwork." At the end of the day that's less competition trying to get out of my facility and less competition trying to get to the facilities I'd like to get to. What I don't understand is when coworker's try to convince said people that "it's not too much paperwork" and that "all you need to do is..." etc... Let them be lazy, for crying out loud. 90% of people trying to leave our facility is enough people to compete with. Not trying to battle against every single person at least gives us a dim light at the end of the tunnel. People are so dumb

Back
Top Bottom