NEST Question

Bravo Delta

So a guy at work and I were discussing the nest board. He said it is only for cpc-it and people that fail out of level nine or higher only. Is this accurate? Would an initial hire failing out of a level 7 up/down not go to nest? Thanks in advance for the info!

So a guy at work and I were discussing the nest board. He said it is only for cpc-it and people that fail out of level nine or higher only. Is this accurate? Would an initial hire failing out of a level 7 up/down not go to nest? Thanks in advance for the info!

The nest is for anyone who washes out of any facility. The level 7 up/down controller would go into the NEST whether they withdrew from training or they washed out. The NEST would then decide whether the training failure would be retained or fired. If the trainee was certified through the tower, there is a good chance they would be retained and sent to a lower level, tower only facility. If they failed the tower, it's likely that they would not be retained. That being said, each case is individually scrutinized. At least that's my understanding of the process.

Back
Top Bottom