November 2018

How can he know who's selected before the panel happens? Or does the actual selecting not happen at the panel like I assumed?
ATMs have to submit their rankings of those who have ERRs into their facility. ATMs have access to view the public document of the rankings which are due by COB Friday. You can then assume who will/won’t be picked up.

ATMs have to submit their rankings of those who have ERRs into their facility. ATMs have access to view the public document of the rankings which are due by COB Friday. You can then assume who will/won’t be picked up.
I was told the the Facrep of where I'm trying to go that I appeared on there list and I was picked as one of there preferred. We can only release 3 people from my center. If I understand correctly I could still get blocked by 3 people trying to get somewhere with higher priority right? Would all 3 of them need to be ranked as preferred by the facility picking them up?

Last edited:
I was told the the Facrep of where I'm trying to go that I appeared on there list and I was picked as one of there preferred. We can only release 3 people from my center. If I understand correctly I could still get blocked by 3 people trying to get somewhere with higher priority right? Would all 3 of them need to be ranked as preferred by the facility picking them up?
Yes, the way I understand it is: if I put in for facility A, and 3 of my coworkers put in for facilities, B, C, & D it goes by which facility had higher priority. If B,C, & D are higher in priority than my Facility, A- they will get picked up before me. But, you don’t know where those 3 coworkers rank on their desired facility’s list.
Someone correct me if I’m wrong?

It doesn't exactly matter where the three others are ranked, but it does. They could be ranked 5th, but by the time that facilty picks, number 1-4 could have been picked up somewhere else.
Facility priority is your first obstacle, then ranking by ATM.

Continuing on with the rankings and mangers list; Do they come into play when the facility you are trying to go to can only pick up on the second round? Do ATMs even get a list?

Example: 1 other person and my self have in for only 1 Facilty XXX. Our Facility VVV can release 1 person (cat 2), and the Facility XXX we have in for cannot pick up first round but second round (for being under the 100% projected) and XXX is bottom 3rd for the facility priority.

Continuing on with the rankings and mangers list; Do they come into play when the facility you are trying to go to can only pick up on the second round? Do ATMs even get a list?

Example: 1 other person and my self have in for only 1 Facilty XXX. Our Facility VVV can release 1 person (cat 2), and the Facility XXX we have in for cannot pick up first round but second round (for being under the 100% projected) and XXX is bottom 3rd for the facility priority.
Yes, exactly the same way as round 1.

Is there anywhere that last a list of facility levels.. I can’t find it anywhere.
Go to the resources tab and click on the facilities you’re interested in. Unless you’re looking for something different.

Should be tomorrow, noon Eastern. Maybe late. Maybe late. Never know. Yeah, I was going to say early but let's be realistic here.

Back
Top Bottom